Robux are stuck in pending status for an absurd amount of time compared to before

I am also experiencing this issue. My pending is usually hovering around R$120k at any given time, and I typically bring in R$25k per day.

About 3 weeks ago it started to only let in R$5k per day, and my pending is now well into the R$400k region.

I use devex to pay student expenses, so this is a very serious issue for me.

5 Likes

I hope this will be fixed quickly, but unfortunately this situation has been going on for almost a month now (3 weeks as you mentioned). I also use Devex and I need both robux and money for various fees so this situation is very frustrating for me.

5 Likes

Absolutely, me as well. The holidays certainly didnt help this get resolved any sooner.

@Focia19 I hate to pester developers, as it’s a busy holiday rush upcoming and I can understand some delays. However, is there any way this can be pushed forward on the priority list since it’s such an impactful issue?

5 Likes

I believe it is intended for the avatar item escrow period to be increased, I believe it is 30 days now.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. Where did Roblox announce this? When I hover my mouse over pending robux, I still see this information:
pending robux
and “a few” is generally considered to mean between two and several, not a month. Pending robux has already reached 355k and is still growing, In a few days I can completed another DevEx request but few funds have flowed into group funds this month.

3 Likes

This was first mentioned here, unsure why it took so long to implement if so, but 30-days certainly isn’t too far-fatched according to this.

4 Likes

So it means that those who copy limited items will not receive robux from them when these items are removed within a month. Of course I understand it, but I don’t understand what selling 2D clothes has to do with it, but probably this system now works for all items sold on this platform. So all I have to do is wait and see if everything will be back to normal in a few days (soon it will be a month) because I understand that then the robux inflows to the group should be continuous again, these will be inflows from 30 days ago but logically everything should return to normal. But it was announced 1.5 years ago. Has this just been introduced now?

3 Likes

Hey @DanBuildsTrains

I have raised the priority on our internal ticket, but from now on, it’s on the engineers’ side to fix the issue!
From what I know, it’s currently being investigated!

6 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue for my avatar/catalog game. I opened a separate ticket Group Payouts are missing 30% of In-Experience Avatar/UGC commissions

Approximately 30% of my earned revenue is not accruing to my group.

3 Likes

This seems to have been addressed here:

5 Likes

Fantastic! I very much appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

Great news, thank you so much!

2 Likes

Glad to hear there’s a fix soon :smiley:
I had this issue happening too with a few of my limited items

items are on a different page but as seen in here, the items sold before finished pending

if this helps the engineers, here’s the item links:

I heard about this bug from a few people:

• SpiritualWarriorr
  • Lizarus_Naga
  • Jason_Nike
  • MadNutria

they had a similar issue so if this post helps the engineers take a look into the items that have issues, i’m gonna leave it right here. Hopefully this can be fixed :pray:

2 Likes

Is the situation better for you? In my group, pending robux is still growing, maybe a little slower than before, but still growing significantly. Yesterday, sales of goods amounted to only 30% of real sales presented in Dashboard Analytics and pending robux has already reached 422k (so it increased by around 100k in the last 6 days) and is still growing, robux reach the group funds very slowly.

This month I can cash out through Devex only 30% of what I usually cashed out and that’s not enough for me. I didn’t quite understand whether the situation should improve now or in 30 days.

edit: pending robux increased today by 17k after a few hours, something is very wrong:

3 Likes

Pending robux increased by 15k in the last 12 hours (I updated the first post):

Do you still have the same problem? The time has come when I can cash out through Devex and unfortunately it is so little compared to the previous months, too little (despite higher sales). Should there be improvement only after 30 days because I didn’t really understand it?

3 Likes

looks pretty much identical on my end as well.

2 Likes

Today the situation looks much better, finally the sales of goods have increased and pending robux has increased only slightly compared to what has happened so far. Maybe it’s just that a month has passed and now the whole process has regained continuity, I hope so!

3 Likes

I posted this in another thread but this started to occur to me about less than a month ago but only for sales of pants items. All other sales go through normally.

4 Likes

Newer sales are going through, but the sales that were stuck previously is still stuck! Still glad that it’s being fixed.

Yep… same problem here. This is also happening to my groups that I own, no idea what is causing this.