Robux balance incorrectly displays as “1” when the Avatar Shop is entered

Reproduction Steps

1. Open the Roblox app
  2. Navigate to the Catalog/Avatar Shop, and check for a discrepancy between the number visually displayed in the Robux container and your actual balance.

Device: iPhone 11

Expected Behavior
I expect my actual Robux balance to be displayed wherever the Robux balance is accessible in the app.

Actual Behavior
In the Avatar Shop/Catalog, my current balance, 147, is somehow visually truncated down to 1 in the Robux container. I can still use the Avatar Shop as I normally would and all other prompts display my correct balance.

Issue Area: Mobile App
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Low
Frequency: Rarely
Date First Experienced: 2021-11-22 08:11:00 (-06:00)

6 Likes

I am also having the same bug.

This means it’s more widespread.

I have, in no way, modified Mobile roblox, meaning this is a bug built into Mobile Roblox.

Extra note: here’s my actual R$ count.

This happened on a Samsung A70 (might be wrong with that, but iirc it is.)

Can confirm.

From an iPhone SE 2nd Gen. running iOS 15.1. Transactions work normally, it’s just a visual bug in the Robux container.

1 Like

Strange, from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ on the latest version of the app I am not experiencing this. I’m not sure who exactly this is happening to, it doesn’t seem to be a specific device/os.

The mobile Avatar Shop is extremely messed up, I’ve been having a similar bug. My robux doesn’t necessarily display as “1” but it just completely disappears.

This particular image was taken on an iPad Mini 4 OS 14.7.1 but i’ve also been encountering this bug on an iPhone XR.

Unable to reproduce on the following devices on Roblox 2.504.408:

• Apple iPhone 13 Pro (iOS 15.1.1)
  • OnePlus 7 (Android 11.0.3.1, latest build)
  • iPad Mini 5 (iPadOS 15.0.2)
Screenshots

Screenshots shown in order as above.

1 Like

I believe this should be resolved now. Thanks for reporting the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.