I just had a magnificent game idea, and I’m going to try to keep it secretive here, but while also explaining why I made this post.
My game idea is: (pretty much) “You are based in a Robux Counterfeiting Factory, and your job is to follow instructions given to you on a clipboard (such as “Recycle Ripped/Torn bills”), while also sorting the Robux into “Pass” or “Recycle”. As the game progresses, so do your tasks, and the amount of bills being produced.”
My main question is, would this pass TOS? I’m asking because I know that games with “Robux” in the title usually don’t play well with the site/mods, and I recently saw a post about how your game can now get “demoted” from showing in search results due to the fact that you used a bad keyword in your title/description.
My second question is: would you play this? All answers would help me determine if I should start developing the game, and how many people would play, as this game will be focused towards the older audiences of ROBLOX.
- I would live off of this game (play it daily)
- I would play this game every once and a while
- I would play this game just to try it out.
- I wouldn’t play this game, but I might recommend it to a friend
- I wouldn’t play this game, and I would not recommend it to a friend