Robux for script

I need someone to create a pathfinding script for me, make it able to jump and also make it only chase them if they don’t have a value called enemy and don’t chase them if they have 0 health. I’ll give you 250 Robux for it through Please Donate, I could negotiate for a higher price all the way to 1,000. But don’t give me the code send me a video first so I can see if it’s good. Also put some obstacles around it.

Brotha i dont think this is the place for that

1 Like

This is absolutely not the place for it. You should go to Discord servers to look for commissions.

This place is for people who need help with their scripts or to understand coding concepts.

Alright, thank you for raising my awareness!

1 Like
  1. Wrong place, the devforum isn’t for doing commissions anymore. It used to have such categories but they got replaced with the Talent Hub

2. It’s more beneficial for the developer doing the commission to be paid within a place they own(instead of Please Donate) or through a direct group payout. That way fewer Robux go to people in between(such as Roblox and other game devs) and more stay in your pocket or go to the dev’s payment.