Robux Game Cash Suggestions

AAA games do this for a reason, Roblox games do it too, just the way it works in this day and age sadly.

I recommend making it ~1-10 robux per minute that would take to get

Those are pretty good numbers. It’s balanced.

However, if you want to charge them the most, You could do for 10 Robux you get 500 Game Cash.

Is this good?

1 Like

Ello. Would this be good?

The values are kinda weird.

$1,000 - 50 Robux = $20/Robux
$5,000 - 100 Robux = $50/Robux
$25,000 - 250 Robux = $100/Robux
And everything else is the $100/Robux ratio.

It would probably be better if you increased the percentage slowly. For example:
$1,000 - 50 Robux = $20/Robux
$5,000 - 200 Robux = $25/Robux

Do you mean like 25 robux = 5,000??

Wait how bout this price?

That is not what I meant. I said $25 for each Robux.

1 Like

What do you mean. Since you did this

$5,000 - 200 Robux = $25/Robux

bit confused if ur saying 200 game cash for 25 robux of 5,000 for 25 robux

I said $5,000 in-game cash for 200 Robux, which is at a rate of $25 in-game cash for each Robux.

To be honest it would make a lot of people buy more (as in expensive)

How about this?

1 Like

Is this good?

It doesn’t need to be that way though. As developers, we all have a right to choose. Most of us aren’t controlled by investors that want to hurt players in favor of profit. We also don’t need to succumb to terrible mobile game practices (or certain mmorpg practices). There are many other ways to profit off of a game without hurting or abusing your players. Treating them properly will also mean a healthier playerbase with a positive relationship with the game.

Hmm, what are some good prices. Since I don’t want to affect the players badly

I just don’t know good prices that people would like.

How about these prices?

As I said originally:

Look at how difficult it is for a f2p player to get the same amount of cash, as well as how much you’re actually earning back in real world currency.

If you don’t want your f2p players to be upset, it should probably be more costly to buy the same amount. But it shouldn’t be too costly either, or nobody will even consider it.

Personally, I’d avoid p2w content as much as possible. At least with cash it’s something that anyone can earn for free, but depending on the type of game, it may give paying players a big advantage. This is a rather large topic and I don’t exactly feel like writing out a full essay about this. But II would recommend looking at all of the ways you could potentially profit off of a game, and then select the ones that would be the least problematic. Again, this heavily depends on the type of game. It also depends on your goal of the game. If it’s just to profit, just make a mobile game and charge for everything. But if you want to keep long-term players, you’ve gotta think about balance and making sure that paying doesn’t feel like the only way to truly progress.

Sorry if this is disorganized. I’m writing this with whatever is on top of my mind at the moment. But this is a topic that can be deeply explored. I don’t even think there’s even a good standard in general.

Got it. Chose my own prices, hopefully the players like it