Robux in Trades, allowed or not?

In our game, we’ve designed a robust and engaging trading system that allows players to exchange items they obtain using our in-game currency, which is not purchasable with Robux. This approach encourages players to explore the game world, accomplish tasks, and collaborate with others to earn their desired items, to then trade them.

The Query:
Recently, some players have inquired about the possibility of introducing a feature where they can pay Robux to other players in exchange for items during a trade. We value our community’s suggestions and opinions, and I wanted to bring this topic to the table for discussion.

My Concerns:
While we want to enhance the trading experience, I have some reservations about introducing such a feature. Our primary concern is to keep away from breaking roblox’s terms of services.

The reason I’m asking is because there was a game where you could list your pets for robux, and whoever “Donates” gets it (Pet Posse Simulator)

so in concolusion, Robux in Trades, allowed or not?

I encourage all of you to share your opinions, suggestions, and experiences related to robux in games with obtainable items and/or pets.

Thank you all for being an incredible community, and I’m eager to read your thoughts!

4 Likes

Isn’t this like a black market if you allow users to pay Robux directly for in-game items? If that’s the case, then no, it’s not allowed.

1 Like

No. Absolutely not. A quick google search would have told you this.

If you want an alternative option, you could have some premium currency which can be used in trading.
You’ll of course need to give this currency a purpose to exist besides trading though, else its essentially still trading with robux and could possibly get your account banned .

The reason I’m asking is because there was a game where you could list your pets for robux, and whoever “Donates” gets it

2 Likes

I’m fairly sure they’re still breaking TOS. If that game is still up, it could be taken down soon.

2 Likes