Robux Missing Due to Group Payout Bug!

Dear Roblox Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue regarding a recent Robux payout from my Roblox group to my personal account. Despite completing the payout process, I have not received the Robux in my account.

Description of the Issue:

I initiated a payout of [35,000] Robux from my group to my personal account, The transaction appeared to be successful, but the Robux have not been credited to my account. I have checked my balance multiple times and allowed for a reasonable amount of time to pass, but the Robux are still missing, Even though my roblox group is verified and i’ve paid out myself before 3 days and it was successful.

I have verified that the payout process was executed correctly and encountered no errors during the transaction. This situation is concerning as it involves a significant amount of Robux, which I require for various in-game activities and purchases.

Images Of Transactions:

5 Likes

it is probably something with roblox. i am experiencing the same issue at the moment
but what about the robux tho will we get it back , restored on the group or what?

this happened to me too i still have no idea why it happened

Yeah it also happened to me… I sent myself 400 robux from a group and it doesn’t show up

same thing here. payed out multiple users, shows up that they got group payouts in transactions, but robux are not updated.

Had the same issue too, I sent myself 600 robux but none of them came in

I had this exact issue happen to me a couple hours ago.

I’ve made a bug report regarding this