Robux not going into Transactions from Gamepasses

So, I work for a roblox game and I get payed per 10 days.
The owner of the game, near an hour ago, told me he sent me the robux and I checked my transactions and it wasnt there.

Image of my transactions.

He said he sent me the 45K Robux, but I said that it wasn’t showing up in my transactions and that he probably thought he bought it from last time he paid

He then said he actually did, so I renamed the gamepass to “test” and decided to make it 2 robux. He then bought it and sent me a video of him buying it, and then after I looked at the video, I checked my transactions and refreshed multiple times, it wasnt there on the Sales of Goods page.

This is the video he sent me of him buying the 2 robux test gamepass: (Blurred out his name and robux)

I’m still refreshing and the robux from both is not appearing. How do I fix this?
I also decided to buy an item from Roblox and it doesn’t appear in purchases.

2 Likes

I think it may be bug, request to the bugreportgroup and then file it in #bug-reports, however you most likely won’t be accepted which sucks so just try to message anyone on the devforum who has access.

I am also having this issue and I paid out 100k robux and nothing is showing up, but it took the robux.

I am having this problem too in my game Airsoft FE. It only shows that I have gotten one gamepass sale in the last hour. It also is not showing any developer product transactions either. I tested and bought a developer product in my game and it is not showing up.

After a day my robux actually up in my transactions. It might be an error for roblox, or it might just be some verification because ive been getting the same gamepass bought for a while now

I am having a similar problem
Did the transactions appear later?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.