Robux pots [Splitting funds into mini groups]

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to manage, calculate and allocate Robux balances (either groups or players).

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it would mean I could split my earnings from games and allocate a part of it to advertising in a group, or for DevEx in my personal accounts.

There are lots of way Roblox could go with this, maybe being able to DevEx/Advertise from a single pot?

Maybe allowing for that pot to not appear against my current Robux? Or separately? for those who splurge out and need that control? Or don’t want to pay for something and forgot that they need to pay for something later and struggle for that.

Rather than making developers ask, how much money do I have to spend? Now I need to remove all these things I’m saving for? Now… how much do I have to spend?

It’s quite open of an idea, but at the very core just being able to split the Robux in groups into little pots for both groups and accounts. Allowing developers to assign money into pots that minimise incorrect spending in relation to business plans.

18 Likes