RoCalculatoršŸ“± (New FREE Plugināš”) V1.0 BETA

I like the idea but personally i rather just press ctrl and tab to the calculator and then i have it instead of going to the tab on top pressing plugins then startingā€™s the plugin and yeah just saying that i have a faster way to use it, But if i didnā€™t know tab shifting i would definitely give this a try!

I agree, it is a good idea, but its inneficient and as mentioned, innacurate when it comes to robux conversions.

1 Like

Itā€™s crazy that we have a num pad on our keyboards.

1 Like

:+1: I just saw that its also inaccurate as you said yeah i dont know i will stay to the normal windows calculator no offense to the creators of this plugin

1 Like

Cries in a keyboard without numpad.

6 Likes

@2jammers yes, would you rather, have a numpad or without numpad?

(yes this is my actual keyboard)

1 Like

this OBVIOUSLY needs improvements so listen to user feedback or ill launch a missile onto your home address

1 Like

Summarising what everyone said, and adding feedback from me:

This plugin is unnecessary.

I donā€™t think itā€™s hard for people to open their Windows (or Mac) calculator (or if youā€™re crazy enough to use Googleā€™s calculator, or a scientific calculator, or a TI-84ā€¦) which is faster than opening a plugin AND they can use their keyboard for it because numpads are a thing.

I very appreciate your passion for creating plugins, but the problem is - You need to understand what people need, before creating the solution.

If you were to create a graphical calculator as a plugin that worked with Vectors and CFrames youā€™re very welcome to do so (does one exist already?). However, this is just nothing but a calculator that does one or two things and doesnā€™t support keyboard input.

Additionally, if youā€™re going to release something, please make sure thereā€™s no obvious mistakes. If thereā€™s a bug people will help you find it so you can patch it, but something too obvious thatā€™s not even s bug is just something not worthy of being released. Like your FSA chatbot for example, it was completely hardcoded, and it has 0 purpose ingame when users can just get HD Admin for free and itā€™s the same thing.

Another tip: If youā€™re going to post something for everyone to use, listen for feedback. If someone tells you to improve something at least consider it. If someone tells you this is broken, fix it. Donā€™t go around saying ā€œREAD THE POST!!!ā€ because thatā€™s absolutely disrespectful.

Also, on a completely unrelated topic, my keyboard:

6 Likes

did someone just start the trend of keyboards with numpads? :joy:

bruh why you put your keyboard? itā€™s wayyy better than mineā€™s

though I do agree with your points with the plugin, there are stuff to se like a physical calculator, etc.

Not that this matters right now, but here is a website Iā€™ve been using to get accurate Robux to USD conversions through the DevEx rate.

2 Likes

Yo guysā€¦ Hereā€™s the true conversion rate. Trust me, I knowā€¦ I just bought some.
$10 gift card = 800 robux
$10 = 1000 cents
1 cent = 800 / 1000
1 cent = 8/10
1 cent = 4/5
The true answer is 1 cent equals four fifth of a robux.
That is less than 1 robux!

To calculate how much a robux is worth is a bit more complicated.
$10 gift card = 800 robux
$10 = 1000 cents
1 robux = 1000/800
1 robux = 10/8 = 5/4 = 1.25 cent (a bit more than a penny!)

According to your logic, Elon Musk couldā€™ve given one million dollars to everyone on the earth and still have money left over.

1 Like

He must have a lot of robux!

Thereā€™s no logic involved bro. Itā€™s pure arithmetic.

Thatā€™s good to hear, but developers want to convert Robux to money, which has a completely different exchange rate, not buy more robux.

That doesnā€™t sound fair, but I guest we get to use the platform for free, so itā€™s all good.

I still have a long way to go to get to the point, so Iā€™m not worrying about that right now.

All I want to know right now is how much robux can I get from my $100 allowance.

You will get around 10k, but prices can vary, im not from America so I dont know the exact amount you get. If you arent from America, it may be less or more

Compliments

Jeez, this just made my day. Another great plugin from my guy!
Outstanding as always, this will help my workflow greatly! Itā€™s like he
Knew that us developers needed a calculator right in studio.
Eventually, I would have made one myself, but now, I donā€™t need to!

All rights reserved. I agree with most of these people.

There are plenty negative comments, but I think this plugin can be improved to actually be useful. I often build equations such as math.cos(tick() * 2) / 2 + 0.5 in my scripts for animation. This plugin should provide a way to show what that would look like in a variety of ways.

Hereā€™s a UI idea:

Equation: Enter equationā€¦

Animate: #
Transparency Enable
Color Enable
Position Enable
Size Enable
Other Expression Builder
1 Like

Keep in mind this guy has done the exact same with AIB so hereā€™s the storyā€¦

So, this guy @WHYI_MFAT creates an AI plugin called ā€œAIBā€ it basically uses a specific AI model most likely an outdated one you might be thinking this is useless go to ChatGPT instead or Bing but AIB has the greatest features of all!

1. The AI understands shorter messages (e.g. ā€œcreate ROBLOX studio script print why does this existā€ you can just do ā€œprint why does this existā€)

2. Removing the message limit.

That is literally all the features you get but he says more and more later I am sure they will be actually useful right?

No, they are just mostly new modes for the AI plus I donā€™t want to read through a 269-length paragraph about an AI plugin.

Now letā€™s move to AIB 2 hopefully this will be betterā€¦

1. Improved User Interface
  2. More Features (aka. More modesā€¦)

Do I have to explain this? Sure, some modes might be useful but why bother purchasing from this person that is trying to make a quick buck and misleading you, heck even a Developer Engagement Team Member had to shut down his topic because he was literally arguing, and he deleted some of his comments to make himself not look bad.

Seriously do not purchase ANY of this guyā€™s ā€œresourcesā€ because this ā€œresourceā€ is literally just like a calculator you can literally get a calculator or a Roblox Currency Converter for free even if he does make his resources useful remember what I said about AIB he can easily mislead you again.

Hopefully you can see my post before he most likely flags it for an unprofessional reason instead of taking my professional response as feedback.

2 Likes

Just by looking at the screenshots, you need to do more to make this plugin viable.

Right now, both functions in the video is solved by the Windows calculator application (80 Robux to USD is 24Ā¢ from memory). And also, the UI isnā€™t particularly great, for example the Robux to USD button shows it as being the normal function.

If you want just a Roblox to USD converter, @Crazedbrick1 suggested one somewhere and my plugin auroraSuite has a feature like that too.

1 Like