RoCalculatoršŸ“± (New FREE Plugināš”) V1.0 BETA

Welcome to RoCalculator!

A free to use plugin.

url (1)
sorry the logo is bad.

Downloadā¬:

Click Here! (V1.0)

What is RoCalculator?

RoCalculator is a calculator which is compatible with all things for roblox studio.

Why RoCalculator

You may want to use RoCalculator and not other things for roblox studio because the plugin offers a ui with quick access through roblox studio and includes things special to roblox studio in addition this plugin is free.

Example:

Thanks you for reading this post, RoCalculator!
this plugin will updated soon, please contact me if you found any bugs.

Other plugins you might like:
click on any image to get plugin page link.
FSA_Icon3 aib2logo

2 Likes

Canā€™t one hit three keys and use their computerā€™s calculator? What does this one has to offer thatā€™s better than a standard calculator?

Plus, your USD/RBX conversion is way off. Iā€™d be rich af if 9K Robux was converted to $303.

3 Likes

Like Opxtical said, your Robux conversion rate is off:

The conversion rate is supposed to be 0.0035

1 Like

if this is true then how much every 1 dollar is in robux?

this is from google

1 Like

1 dollar is 80 robux or 1 robux is equal to 0.0125 dollars* + i have already made something like this and it is worthless as the command part exists. and is even better. also why no widget its really inefficient if there is no widget for it + white theme
third edit moment lol:
WHO THE HELL IS GONNA CLICK INDIVIDUAL BUTTONS LIKE THAT BRUV LIKE I CAN JUST OPEN GOOGLE AND MAKE IT 10,000 TIMES MORE FASTER! smh.

(DevEx Page)

30,000 * 0.0035 = $105

1 Like

This image is innacurate. To devex 1 robux into dollars, you would in return get 0.0035 (but the max is 30k, so this wont be possible). If you were to buy this, it would be approximitly 0.01 dollars. Sorry if my calculaton is innacurate.

itā€™s 0.0125, this is pointless when they can just use a calculator

(yes this is a picture of my actual calculator)

When we talk about robux to real life currency conversion, DevEx rates are always used. Not sure whatā€™s your point here.

2 Likes

bro graduated from the mcdonalds bathroom :skull: + I am sure this isnā€™t your only plugin that has been exposed a lot. For example: FSA Dumb name smart assisstant which isnā€™t actually smart and speaks like a 1 year old is just predefined functionsā€¦

4 Likes

Sure you may use the dev ex rates but most accuracy is probably in the base rates i guess is called? but hey you can just add an option for devex or base right? who cares

1 Like

not only that, but also he exactly used AIB for this

Fixed it :wink:

wow lol I did check that topic didnā€™t see any sort of exposion so I guess thats his only quote on quote ā€œtrueā€ topic.

If we talk in the terms of the user who wishes to purchase Robux instead, thereā€™s no base as each package has a price, of which the amount of Robux received is not equally proportional. Youā€™d be better off calculating which packages you need to buy to get the Robux desired.

1 Like

Not only the devex convertion is innacurate, but this is not needed as a whole. Press windows and type ā€œCalculatorā€ boom. you now got a calculator with much more features than this one. go back to flipping burgers bruh

3 Likes

Oh well I thought all of them has the same constant. But okay.

you forgot google my guy. google

there are billions of ways to get a calculator. open photomath , google, its even builtin in your famous os

1 Like

Not sure where they got 0.0337 either. Sounds like something ChatGPT would reply.

7 Likes

As an AI, I donā€™t have real-time information or access to specific websites or platforms. However, as of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Roblox DevEx (Developer Exchange) rates were subject to change and were determined by Roblox Corporation. The exchange rate at that time was approximately 0.0035 USD per Robux. Itā€™s important to note that these rates may have changed since then, so itā€™s always a good idea to check the official Roblox documentation or relevant sources for the most up-to-date information on DevEx rates.

even gpt is smarter

1 Like