Rock Island Showcase | Modern Hangout 2020

INTRODUCTION
If you wanna get to the showcase skip thise!
this rocky island took 30 minutes to make btw

Hello Everyone!, I’m working on a Modern Island Hangout if you wanna see the post of the Hangout
I’m working on heres the Post!:New Modern Hangout | New Original Project

Showcase

Ok so I just spent 30 minutes working on this Rocky Island for my Hangout the Rocky Island is for my new Hangout Game that just came out today and took 1 day to create and I really dont know how I made this so freaking Quick, i used a few trees and a helicopter pad that were free models so credit to those people
and also if you wanna check out the main hangout yourself and check out the rocky island the game link will be linked under the screenshots
but other than that the island myself was made by me
heres the ScreenShots

Game Link: Modern Hangout | 2020 New Map! - Roblox

Criticism and Suggestions is Accepted!

6 Likes

If you feel the Screenshots isnt enough for the Rocky Island you can check out the game yourself to see it, its outside the beach island of my hangout

1 Like

Wow, this looks so good! And you created this in 30 minutes? Great job!

Thanks!, After I gotten alot of motivation I started building alot Faster and better, and im happy to continue working on this game!

1 Like

but once again it is a small rock island

Amazing! Just wondering, when I join the game I still see the old map…

If you made this in only 30mins your skill is really high ngl it looks really good for something made in 30mins, anyways what is shown on the screenshots is different of what u have on your game.

1 Like

sorry forgot to publish i just updated it!

1 Like

sorry forgot to publish i just updated it!.

also i wanna point out, before anyone starts getting fishy about me making this in 30 minutes, i started off with a cylinder shaped grass terrain with rocks sorrouned then i Copy and Paste them and lower some and uppered some then i added more grass and rocks and added trees and it somehow looked like something that would take 2 hours to make!

This looks great, however I would add some color variation with the rocks and leaves on trees.

amazing for thirty minutes!! keep up the gr8 work