Roblox Summer Beach 2022 { Devlog }

PLEASE READ

This Post was Originally named “Bringing Back One Of My Old Creations” and you’ll see why in the Introduction, somehow I got carried away and now I’m building even more things now.

Introduction

So since summer is coming up, I wanted to make a small summer map you know, then I remembered this map I made for a hangout 1 year ago, so I went to the post since i made a post of that build I made and just decided to remake it ( plus I deleted that hangout a year ago to see if i could make it better, didn’t go well so yea, using photos for reference) and the results turned out nicely for me. I would like criticism, a ratings of any number out of 10, etc to see if there’s anything I need to improve on it to, I’ll also link the old post for a comparison of the builds to ( the old one and the new one)

Reminder!

The Build is still a work in process but it’s almost done, just got a few more adjustments, more building, and water then it’ll be done because its not a island without water surrounding it.

Screenshots

Link to Old Post ( Old Version of this Build )

Free Models Used

• The Blocky Trees
  • Helicopter Pad

Game Link ( Not Public Yet )

2 Likes

I’ve changed my mind and decided to build a lot more, so the Island isn’t even near finished anymore lol, I’m planning on making maybe 1 more seperate island, but I’m adding on to the current one rn, expanding it, etc. Heres screenshots

I really like this! I love how you created the island and what you decided to put on it.
One thing I would recommend is either make the island a bit bigger, or adding more attractions to it, so that players won’t get bored very easily with the game, even though it is meant to be a hangout. Once thing I’d love to see more on this island is more rides, like the twirling benches you put in. This could be something simple like a boat ride or a small train that runs along the island.

Other than that, I think this is a great revival of what you made a year ago!

Yea I already planned on expanding the island and said it in the post, but I am planning to add more attractions too, I’m learning how to use physics contraints to make things rise up and down to make a drop tower, but the ride i have in game rn was a bit rushed I’ma remove it and make something better, thanks for the feedback tho, If I feel like it I might build a roller coaster too ( I’ve done it before) using 3 plugins

After I’m done building the game I am considering of making my own community based roblox event Summer Camp for the game, I’d really love to bring it back since roblox most likely won’t do it seeing the events they made in the last 2 years, it’s one of my favorite roblox events of all time on my 6 years being on this platform.

1 Like

Sounds good! I’m really excited to see what you do with this!

I’ve created 2 Waterslides, expanded and expanded the map, I’m gonna expand the map one more time, add more attractions, and make another island

1 Like

Roller Coaster Update, I’ve could of done better, so I’ll remake it before release of the game

You could make the lava look a bit more orange and make the bottom of the volcano slightly larger so you could make the volcano less steep. Also add some small plants near the bottom of the volcano.

Aight, I’ll try doing that later, I just got done doing some adjustments

– Updates –

• Re-did the Roller Coaster
  • Added 2 Mini Islands
  • Changing Room Added on 1 mini island
  • Chill Area added on 1 mini island
  • Fixed the Roller Coaster
  • Added sand underneath water so you can’t fall out the water going to deep
  • Added Gears
  • Added Controls for the Turbo Amusement Ride
  • Added a Controllable Nuke inside the Volcano ( Easter Egg )
  • Fixed the Volcano Waterslide
  • Added Water Pads to access areas more easily
  • Added Small Boats to explore on water
  • A Mini Map Gear is soon to be made
1 Like