Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!

I’m just a novice when it comes to animating, but I made, “Rock, Paper, Scissors” animation!

2 Likes

Feedback please! I want to know if I can improve anything!

Animations are kinda clean for other body part, but the right leg and the left arm making yourself look like a disabled person. I’d like you to make it a little less rotations.

Torso aren’t looking so clean on animation, recommend to make both rigs (or players) facing each others instead of looking at somewhere else.

The right arm from the dummy (left player) looks like they don’t like to play “Rock, Paper, Scissor”.

1 Like

I think they had a tie. Rock and rock.

Great animation!

2 Likes

Hello👋🏽 @GreyRobloxYT! The animation is pretty smooth so great job on that👍🏽 but…

-To actually use it for something like rock, paper, scissors you could add a UI icon of a rock, paper, or scissors to the animation that cues when the arm finishes moving.

1 Like

where’s the rock and paper and scissors?!? How are you playing this game

1 Like

Calm down! “It’s just a game!”

1 Like

why they slow tho, nobody plays rock paper scissors like that

1 Like

Hey, it doesn’t seem like you have even heard of it. It doesn’t have to be super speed, people can play the way they want. Unless you’ve got a problem, just say so.

bro wdym I always play it in shcool

and it’s atleast should be a little bit faster, or else someone might take a chance to cheat

I don’t really know how to do that, but would I be able to just open an editing software and put text?

it’s don’t look that bad for a first animation :smile:. keep on going !

1 Like