RocketApps | The Next-Generation FREE Application Service

Have done, I’ve already said what the stack is. I just don’t want to get in-depth with our steps to security. That’s going beyond our tech-stack.

Great mindset, I hope to see your service being a leading service for the ROBLOX Group Community in the near future. You should however work on making some sort of a profit in order to maintain your website speed, bot speed, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks. We will not monetize the site unless we go to the user-generated ads route. However, we don’t plan on that. We’ll try to get donations, but that is about it.

3 Likes

If I want only one rank to be able to take the application, do I set the Max and Min rank to the same? I tried this and it didn’t work.

1 Like

That should work, can you make a ticket on our support server?

1 Like

I have used this new service with a couple of groups of mine, and can I just say it is absolutely amazing. I would recommend this to any big group or even small groups just starting! Keep up the amazing work and I can’t wait to see what amazing things you do with this.

2 Likes

Wow this is great!

Maybe add some developer stuff like analytics or global bans among others? (A nice online developer panel)

If you need any more ideas for the developer panel, hmu!

1 Like

Working on it :smiley: So it should be active, soon!

Wow really! An online tool made for developers? Sweet!

Here’s a list of possible features:

Error tracker
Command line
Global ban and kick with history and reasons
Analytics
Staff management (developers and moderators)
Revenue
Audit log

EDIT:
DataStore/leaderstat editor

If you need any early adopters for quotes or whatever, hmu!

2 Likes

Keep track of the applications you’ve read with RocketApps!

1 Like

Hi! I’m sure you are aware of Campfire and their Hyra product. What makes RocketApps different than Hyra and the other similar products in the industry?

We plan on providing much more than Hyra, and Campfire service. Not to mention we’ll remain entirely free, none of our services cost anything – same with our bots.

1 Like

Who are the developers of this? :thinking:

Correct me if I’m wrong… me and you?

But we’ve had a lot of updates this week, on top of making our bots more reliable. We’re working on begging our analytics platform:

Though, that isn’t all… We’ve announced our Christmas event… It’ll be taking place next month

So come take part, we want to see you there!

2 Likes

Genuinely curious for those reading, what are you looking for in a service? What can we provide to help you? Anything you have to say, please do. We take all feedback.

1 Like

I would like an online developer tool with the features I’ve previously mentioned.

Sorry, which features are you talking about… If you can be a tad bit more specific, I’m sure we can do it.

We’ve added some more data to our applicant information tab.

1 Like

MyCenter has been the longest running application service, for several years.

I can assure you that Matthew takes security seriously, having worked for him for quite a while back in the MyCenter days.

1 Like

I have posted about this before :slight_smile:

1 Like