Rockon's Collection of Assets (Free!)

This is my Lowpoly Nature & Village Pack, imported into roblox by me from my Unity Store account.

Hello, I just got given Member finally so my small gift to you guys is my Asset pack on the Unity Store, There are multiple ways to download below, from my Unity Page to Roblox or just the file by itself!

Here are some pictures of what you’re considering to download right now:

Unity Store: Lowpoly Nature & Village Pack | 3D Environments | Unity Asset Store

Link to my upload of it to Roblox:

Seperate File:
Lowpoly Village and Nature pack rockon222rock.rbxm (349.8 KB)

Heres a Lighthouse that I made that I also encourage you to use, got comissioned for it but they never paid.

Seperate File:
LightHouse.rbxm (34.7 KB)

Here, a old style PC, with a office chair and books with a very nice Render of it I made with Blender.

Pc Setup.rbxm (149.3 KB)

A Animal Crossing Inspired Tree, its fully 3D and I created a texture for the leafs so they look better.

Animal Crossing Style Tree.rbxm (48.6 KB)

If you have downloaded any of these Models or liked them, please also like/favorite them on roblox and here, Thank you.

44 Likes

Maybe make this available in the toolbox, for the people to lazy to import or that can’t import it.

1 Like

Can you upload this to the Roblox library please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh thats one of my recent 3D Models that I was actually planning on uploading as a seperate paid 3D Model on Unity since it took me a good amount of time, If all goes well I might post even the assets you saw in the imgur link on here.

2 Likes

I have no experience with roblox studio and things like that but I’ll attempt that very soon, just so a wider range of people can enjoy the asset pack

3 Likes

DONE, I have created a roblox file AND uploaded it to roblox to make the process as easy as possible for all.

And please remember, all the colours are just what I thought suited the Models, I hope everyone experiments more than I did and finds what looks best for them.

1 Like

If you find any problems with the asset pack, be sure to let me know!

Updated, now there is a free Lighthouse asset, In all honesty I’ve decided to keep this post as a place to put free models that I want others to use, so keep an eye on here.

1 Like

These look great. Thanks for sharing.

Hello

The ligh house looks so good but the graphics can be fix

1 Like

Just updated the post again, be sure to keep an eye on this post for more content!

Just posted a very stylised tree heavily inspired by Animal Crossing, be sure to check it out!

1 Like

Hey there! I’m wanting to add this and use your collection, are you updating your asset pack?

btw i just bumped this thread, wow, also it wasn’t on purpose.