RoFriender - Roblox Friend Remover

Oh boy, have I got a treat for all you Roblox fans out there! Are you tired of scrolling through your never-ending friend list and seeing people you don’t even remember adding? Well, fret no more my friends, because RoFriender is here to save the day!

This super convenient Chrome extension is the ultimate tool for any Roblox user who wants to clean up their friend list in a jiffy. With the select feature, you can cherry-pick the friends you want to remove, while the clear feature lets you wipe out your entire friend list with just one click! And let’s be real, who doesn’t love the satisfaction of cleaning house?

But wait, there’s more! RoFriender now has brand new features that make it even more awesome than before! With the toggle settings, you can now choose to view a friend’s profile or run RoFriender in the background, giving you even more control over how you use the extension. And the new select menu makes it a breeze to go through your friend list and remove any unwanted friends.

So, what are you waiting for? Get RoFriender today and say goodbye to those pesky friends cluttering up your Roblox world. Trust me, your friend list will thank you!

3 Likes

The best solution is to not have friends to begin with! Joke

Could you show a video of your extension in action?
Also, wouldn’t this be RoUnfriender?

2 Likes

Doesn’t @alexop1000’s RoGold or something like that already have this feature?

Either way, I appreciate the effort that went into this :smile:

1 Like

This is frightening, no confirmation dialog? This looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

Also, the use-case of removing all your friends feels kind of useless, every Roblox user is likely to have at least one person that they would like to keep permanently on their list.

10 Likes

If you could add a feature where we could exclude users from the remove all button (by entering their username or id) that would be cool!

1 Like

Click the link or read the post. It clearly says that you can cherry-pick the friends you want to remove. You can choose to keep certain friends. Also, of course there is a confirmation when deleting all friends.

Can you make this a Safari extension?

2 Likes