RoGMT | Global Moderation Team

I got bored so I decided im gonna make a better ui for you guys, everything seems to cluttered and doesn’t work on different screen sizes. Just wait a bit
I am gonna make it in the roblox UI style, like how the leaderboard and new menu looks

Honestly I doubt this system will really get anywhere but hey its good ui practice for me I guess

I can’t test it since it seems like your module is broken or something, but heres the new UI I made. You don’t have to use it, it was mostly just for practice. It may or may not work with the module currently

Fits on most screens unlike the old one.
Heres the module. If you do use it, you may have to add some things to make it work fine with the module
MainModule Intergravitation UI.rbxm (24.0 KB)

1 Like

It needs to be tied in with the Policy Service.

Am I required to make you understand the rules for my experience within or prior to installation?

Right now the servers are shutdown because I am recoding them. Look a the discord for more information.

No. We don’t moderate game specific rules like people think. We’re just a safety application mainly against exploiters but we abide by Roblox rules. You can find them here

You mean Roblox’s Terms & Conditions?

Social links are prohibited to be shown to -13 users. Thats why it it not allowed.

Positive. Sorry I didn’t say that, and thank you for correcting.

This is a pretty interesting concept. I like it. It’s similar to private security companies in real life.
Not all game owners have the time to recruit and train their own moderators.
Global moderation also allows a repeated offender to be banned across multiple games, and not only in the game he is caught in.
RoGMT could charge games a monthly fee (for instance 100 robux). This fee would be used to pay the moderators, to motivate them to patrol the games.
If a moderator is caught abusing his powers, he should be immediately fired, and some robux paid to the game as compensation for any losses incurred.