[OPEN] rokedev | Scripter

Hey! My portfolio has been moved to a discord server. If you’d like to check it out, message me!

roke#7065

9 Likes

Hey im looking for a scripter, message me back on twitter Here, or on discord Night#6482 (preferably discord if you can)

(sorry for replying to Night in my previous post)

Updated 6/12/19.

Impressive work, are you interested in joining a development team for a cut of the profits? I’ll be in touch on Twitter!

Currently I cannot, I’ve been actively working on my game Midgard. Not enough time for two projects, sorry!

1 Like

Just added some newer work and removed some older work.

Updated 7/23/19.

Hello, I am look for a scripter in a upcoming game I am making but I can’t message you on twitter or discord.

lgbtozierr#0253

Updated with a custom chat system that I worked on that can be found with a game link :slight_smile:

7/29/19

I’d like to commission for a custom chat system.

1 Like

DM me roke#0001

30 character limit ugh

1 Like

By the way, the chat doesn’t work on mobile.

I’m now open to commissions or hiring!

Your discord username is incorrect? I’m interested in working with you so please contact me at discord. Kent#6938

Just put an update in this for a new FPS gun framework that I completed.

Open for short-term commissions of any systems for any game, add me on discord: roke#0001

Can I please say that rokedev is honestly an amazing scripter, he helped my group get back up off the ground with the scripting he did and always adjusted it to whatever we preferred even when we were a hassle, he still worked hard with us and stayed till the job was finished and we were satisfied. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for amazing scripting work and definitely gonna rehire soon.

Updated for September 2021 with all new projects.