RoLink - New Upcoming Discord Bot

Be able to have group shouts be copied in to discord.

Like a Shout Command or an Shout Notifer like [USERNAME] has shouted [TEXT]?

[UPDATE] Bot Is now Registered as a Verification Bot until V2 is done!!!

All Bugs are fixed, (Code sided), If there is any Feel free to Hit me up on here or Discord!!

(Making a Manual how to set it up now)

(Still taking Command Suggestions)

1 Like

10 Long Days later. Encryption is finally coming along.

• Fixed the DB Errors, Turned out the DB was not returning data.
  • Added Advanced Error Logging to quickly fix the Errors!
  • If you need support you can now run support and a Support Agent will try and get to you. (The Support Staff will join your server with a Invite provided via the Bot.

Bot is now Fully working, Enjoy the Bots

NOTE: Encryption is now being added within a day or two.

Here are some ideas!

• Auto DevForum posts. (Ex. If I want a channel to automatically post topics in the Community section, the bot would do it)

• Detect Developer Forum New Members, Members, Top Contributors, etc.

• Detect Premium members.

2 Likes

Wdym by Auto detect them?

Other than that, I will make sure to add the other now!

Be able to determine who is a premium member and who is not. (It would give them a role.)

I meant this one. I know how to do the other One , I am just confused on this one.

It would work similarly to webhooks. I could go to the dashboard and choose a channel and a dev forum section, if someone were to post in the section the bot would auto post it.

I’ll try my best to attempt this, Today I have planned , Encryption to be put in and then the Ranking. then maybe I will start the Premium Stuff.

What encryption algorithm do you plan on using? I still don’t trust putting any sensitive data like account info in the hands of someone else. It is a disaster waiting to happen, especially since you don’t seem to know much about it.

I’m not trying to be rude or cause offence, but for, what I assume is, your first project that involves this kind of security, I think you should be starting far smaller. Jumping right in like this is only going to put other more vulnerable users at risk.

3 Likes

Invite invalid and where can i invite the bot?