Roll back an update -> Studio: Opening Place will close current Place

When I am in studio and I want to open multiple projects- the behavior yesterday was that it would open 1 project inside the current window, just under a new tab, and then the next project would be opened in a different ROBLOX Studio window/program.

Now when I do the same thing I get a prompt asking if I’m sure I want to close the Current Game, aka project 1

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not lazy I just open two (or more) instances of studio before I start opening anything now, It’s just that this is super annoying, and having this notification does not add any game development value to our experience in studio.

(EDIT: I didn’t want to put this in bug reports because I don’t think this is considered a bug, but by all means tell me if i should)

Cannot reproduce on version 0.271.1.97962. Opening a place with file > open and then doing it again doesn’t close the current place. Opening a place from “My Projects” and then doing it again doesn’t close the current place. Can you make sure you’re using the latest version of Studio, and post back your exact steps for causing this to happen? A video would be even better.

Aw shipoopi the problem is self caused, nvm this post.