Rolo - Roblox FPS Unlocker - Run once never run again

Rolo

Roblox FPS Unlocker

GitHub Source GitHub Releases

About

Rolo is a Roblox FPS Unolocker that only has to be run once for each version of the Roblox Player. Rolo will only have to be reinitialised if Roblox Player is updated. Rolo can set custom limits and remove limits (999FPS).

Why a new FPS unlocker?

Axstin's Roblox FPS Unlocker is an amazing tool and I have been very grateful for it. However when a programmer sees something that bothers them they just fix it, even the smallest of things 😏. I didn't like how I had to either start Roblox FPS Unlocker on startup and have it open for 2 seconds or even worse only opening it when I play Roblox. This is the issue that Rolo addresses.

The reason I didn’t just create a pull request for Axstin’s FPS Unlocker is beacause we are using completly different laguages, I’m using C# Axtin is using C++ and Axstin’s approach is much more complex than mine.

How to Install?

1. Go to GitHub Releases and download the most recent Rolo Setup.zip

2. Extract the zip file. It may be flagged as the possibility of having a virus, thats why it’s open source, and run the file called Rolo Setup.exe

3. Once installed open Rolo from the start menu. Select the desired FPS limit and hit Initialise.

4. Your good to go!

I hope people are happy with my project Rolo, it was only put togeather in a couple of hours but all should be working. Let me know if there are any issues or if you have suggestions.

Enjoy those FPS!