RoManager — A free, feature rich Discord-to-Roblox bot

If anyone was previously having issues with the setup command, it’s now fixed.

RoManager v0.4.8

• Added the sales-log command, logs group item purchases to a Discord channel
1 Like

Clean design, just an all-around good job done. The quality of your work is outstanding, and it’s free?!

None the less, great job. If there is anywhere I can contribute by donations, please reply.

1 Like

RoManager v1.0.0

• Completely rewrote the bot.
    • If audit/sales/join request logs weren’t working for you prior to this, they should be working now.
    • Commands run much faster
    • Currently, some featues are missing in this rewritten version but they should be back this week. (team-create-log, game integration)
    • Many other miscellaneous changes.
  • Added unverify command in case you want to remove an account (pretty much overlooked this in the previous versions, never really came up until recently)
1 Like

The invite link doesnt work for me

1 Like

RoManager v1.2.0

• Added bot-account add|remove|view command - allows you to add your own bot account
  • Added rank-lock lock|unlock|view - prevents a member’s rank from being changed
  • Added group-ban add|remove|view - “bans” a user from your group (automatically exiles on join)
  • Discord’s select menus and buttons are now used throughout the bot

We also plan on open-sourcing RoManager sometime this week! Sorry about the long time between updates, haven’t had much time to work on RoManager lately.

1 Like

RoManager is now (partially) open-source!

The open-source version is currently missing some features from the main bot, as I had to remove components like Redis. The primary goal of the open-source version is to allow for self-hosted deployments of RoManager for personal use, and I wanted to remove as much complexity as I could.

A self-hosting guide currently doesn’t exist, however is in the works. If you are familiar with Node.js, it shouldn’t be terribly difficult to get up and running though.

3 Likes

Wow, this is useful for many games. I honestly might use it for my game, I’ve never seen someone make something like this for free! Would recommend.

2 Likes

Lovely bot. Easy to use and can be used for many types of DC servers!

2 Likes

I have little off-topic question, What service are you using to host bot and web?
I tried to use heroku but I cannot host worker and web using free plan.
I wanna know how are you hosting it for free.

1 Like

You should be able to host it with heroku if you’re using Node.JS, make sure you’re using a procfile (I’d look into that more if you aren’t too sure what that is, there’s plenty of tutorials online).

Is it possible you can add the bot changing the game title, icon and adding/removing thumbnails?

I mean hosting web and worker (two) dyno exceeds free dyno time.

When the full Project come Open-Source I really want to use and test my self-host

Yeah with the free version you probably won’t get it to run for an entire month without running out of dyno hours. You might have to use a paid solution instead.

Great bot! Helps out a little bit to much!

1 Like

How can i set a role for people that got verificated?

Does RoManager autoexile people who mass exile?

Been a while since the last update post, however RoManager is still being actively updated!

RoManager v2.0.0

• Fully rewrote the bot, converting all commands to slash commands. Commands are no longer available under the . prefix, only /.

We’ve also updated the RoManager API to add a feature that allows you to get a Roblox user’s Discord roles in your server. You can use this for a number of things including server booster perks: Server Booster Perks | RoManager

Yay I though that this was dead bot