RoStats 》Stats For Developers (Roblox LinkedIn)

Another question: Can the submitted code include code from open source projects? Or do you have to have made it entirely yourself

You should also add a “About me” Similar to Roblox.

I would say only submit your code of the open source project, maybe edit the picture of the code to indicate which code is made by you and which code isn’t. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright, Only a small portion of the code was from an open sourced module. I’ll just screenshot the part I made

1 Like

Banners have been added! You may now have banners on your profiles!

3 Likes

Can I use a custom image for a banner?

Not as a free RoStats member! When RoStats+ releases, those members may upload custom banners!

Hello yall!

RoStats is proud to announce a new skill review application!

No more of the old looking like pure HTML page!

Our new application page!

We now allow, png, jpg, jpeg, gif, mp3, mp4. This now allows for more accessibility for composers, animators, scripters, and more!

Feel free to reply with suggestions or bugs!

Thanks,
Roman Administrator @ RoStats

Edit: The minimum is remaining at 3 files, with a maximum of 10.

1 Like

mmmmm yes, the art of recycling old plant material waste to rich soil which can then be used to enhance plants

3 Likes

You need to fix that typo because it says composting, as I’m pretty sure something to do with gardening shouldn’t be on a website about Roblox developing

LOL, I can’t believe I didn’t notice this error before, your post made me laugh ngl. also thanks for pointing out my error, it will be patched soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just have one question, what is the max file size to upload media? If there is, you should put a notice that says “max upload size: ___ MB” on it.

I think there is something wrong with your server:

Yeah, it’s been abandoned for a long time now. The project is no longer being maintained and was shut down.

1 Like

That’s pretty sad that the project was abandoned… I think this idea is amazing! The UI’s are very nice and every single thing about the website (from images) looks absolutely amazing.

1 Like

The project was abandoned as i couldnt afford to keep the website running, i made 1p - 10p per day whereas it costed me around £10 per month to run. but i am currently working on a new, more ambitious project that has better planning and funding.

Are you referring to this?

You can access the edit button to your about from your profile page.

yes, but since I made post i’ve remade the website entirely.

Site is not working…