RoStats 》Stats For Developers (Roblox LinkedIn)

The sign up page is broken as it will not allow me to create an account. I would recommend using discord oauth instead of account creation.

1 Like

We use to have Discord auth but not a lot of users had Discord.

what happens when you try and sign up? Have you tried to sign up multiple times? I have been publishing changes to the live website around the time you sent this message so it may be due to that.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue!
When I click Create Account nothing happens… no loading no nothin.

I filled in all the form data correctly and inserted the text, although, roblox removed the About section so you might wanna change that too.

are the password requirements correct, it doesn’t submit if password doesn’t fit all the requirements

Nevermind!
The pass didn’t pass requirements even though it was a google pass, you might want to give visual feedback other than the pop up on what went wrong during the submit process!

1 Like

Seems to be fixed, however I’m not keen on giving up my scripts to be reviewed for determination.

1 Like

Fair enough, maybe you could send pictures of what your scripts do?

1 Like

As I have mentioned before to previous people that did not want to give out their scripts for their game. As a skill reviewer, I would not mind if you send pictures of the script that is not from your game. For example, you can make a whole new script in a baseplate as long as u made it and it shows your skill

Hello,
I am very happy that you made RoStats! But there is some issues with it.

Here Are They:

1. You can’t remove a skill if you want. (This need to be add because if someone like make arts now they moved on modeling they will not want the art skill anymore on their profile)

2. The settings dosen’t work.

3. If you log out from your account then try to sign in again like 5 mins, 10 mins, 1 hour later it dosen’t let you to sign in again! (This happens some times but it still very annoying)

4. If you add your discord account sometimes it gets over on the Roblox Dev Forum logo.

I hope you will fix this issues.

Thank you!

1 Like

4 was fixed yesterday! Number 3, 2, 1 and 1 we are aware of an are being worked on!

3 Likes

Thx for the reply! I am glad you guys are working on #1 since it is very important for us!

Thank you,
Thunder (Shafin)

1 Like

Hey Guys, I want to do a poll about RoStats but for some reason I can’t edit the original post to add it in. So instead, im doing the post here:

Do you use RoStats
  • Frequently
  • Often
  • Not That Often
  • Might Do In The Future
  • Haven’t Heard About RoStats Before

0 voters

Wait, so only you are looking at the applications? At this point it’s really sketchy. We don’t even know completely what you specialize in, how are we supposed to know you’ll judge us fairly?
And it’s odd that two people who were pointing out bugs just suddenly became mods :confused:

We have a team of skill reviewers who follow a criteria. And the users who reported bugs contacted me on discord and helped me more with bugs and tweaks I can do. They applied for mod and I read their application and gave them mod

1 Like

Our team of skill reviewers follows the skill criteria that I have made. If you want to see what the skill criteria, this is the devlog post I have made. DevLog 5 》RoStats - Stats For You! We will be more than happy to get any feedbacks from you or anyone regarding the skill criteria!

Your API is not working completely as intended, the favicon is not loading on this page.
On top of that the endpoint is supposed to be serving JSON, however the Content-Type header is set to text/html, which makes certain libraries not interpret the data correctly.

3 Likes

:warning: Found a HUGE issue!

I forgot my password, I tried to change it but it sent me to the sign in page.
I remembered it, but that is a huge problem - please fix ASAP.

@NamelessGuy2005, @justice_romqxn.

1 Like

Heh. I actually maintained a statistics platform called RoStats over a year ago, before shutting it down because t he DB was too large. Guess i’d have to find a new name if I ever re-release it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Our team of developers have already been working on this. :slight_smile: