RoStats 》Stats For Developers (Roblox LinkedIn)

Just a follow up, I had to go to my browser history and click on when I was logged in to actually be able to log in.

As well as, yes I totally understand it’s new as I mentioned and as expected, there are bugs.

I think the error was because your passwords didn’t match. Maybe one character was off or something. Due to the passwords being off you probably weren’t able to be fully signed in hence why it redirected you to the sign up page instead of your profile after you attempted to connect discord.

could you try and connect discord again and see if that works now that you have re-logged in?

I was correctly, signed in as I saw ‘profile’ as well as the passwords were matching, the error is the first time you attempt to confirm it lists it as ‘not matching’ but after that it works. Even when it said not matching, when I hit submit it worked.

1 Like

I was just given the signup page again when I attempted to connect Discord.

hmm, ill have to investigate further.

1 Like

I realise why it is redirecting you to the sign up page. So today I bought the domain and discord oauth isn’t authorised to use the new domain, this will be fixed soon! (the website redirects users to the sign up page if the oauth is unsuccessful as the main reason to why the oauth could have failed is because the user doesn’t have an account)

1 Like

Well I had the same problem of not being able to change my about but it turns out I couldn’t edit it because of btroblox.

ahhhhh ok thats makes alot of sense

uhmmm… is there a login feature? I signed up but I was logged out when I tried the discord feature and I can’t log back in

discord feature is broken at the minute due to me only buying the domain rostats.info today!

but is there a way for me to log in instead of sign in?

https://www.rostats.info/signin

3 Likes

I suggest you make it so that for some skills (scripting or other stuff) u can link your games because inserting a screenshot of your scripts is a bit weird way to determine their skills since they can easily just screenshot a script from a youtube video or just find pictures on the interenet

I wish I could do that but me nor the skill application readers want to be constantly joining games all the time, also its a scripting skill not a game skill. Also all images are reversed image searched.

oh I understand. But reverse image search does not work really well. You can try it yourself, go to google search anything and reverse image search it, it wont work well also as mentioned before you can screenshot it from youtube

1 Like

Also for linking ur portfolio, I think the verification system, the thing that says thats not ur portfolio is not a good feature. First of all, for many users in dev forum they use an alt for it (also me) for many different reasons.Some reasons may be that they are underaged (most common) or that they did a fake age for roblox (I did mine as 2 years old ;-; ) and a few other stuff. I think just like verifying ownership of your roblox account, linking portfolio should be similar.

Great site, but you should add Off-site Programmer as a skill. People can use this to hire developers for ranking centers and etc.

this is a great idea actually but it would be implemented in the future as I would need skill reviewers cable of reviewing offsite skills.

I could be a skill reviewer for offsite programming, as I know Python, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.

1 Like