Rotated Objects in Scrolling Frames Shaky

Description: Scrolling a scrolling frame which has rotated GUI elements in it causes the rotated objects to visibly shake. This occurs regardless of method used to scroll (Mouse wheel, click & drag, TweenService). See video below for a visual.

Where: I am experiencing this issue on the windows client, oddly this behavior does not occur on the iOS client. I was not able to test on a mac or other platform.

When: Discovered this issue around 2 PM CST today, not sure exactly how long this has been happening.

System Info:

• AMD FX-8320 Eight-Core Processor
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
  • 8 GB RAM

Repro File: ScrollingFrameIssue.rbxl (24.1 KB)

• I have included a small tween script that scrolls the frame up and down (like in the video) to highlight the issue if you play solo.

Video:

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

Can confirm this issue is still occurring as detailed in the initial report. Tested the repro file just now and that file remains a valid means of reproduction. Let me know if there’s any other information I can provide that may be helpful.

Alight, thanks for the info. When i get info from the engineers i will pass it on here.

2 Likes

Is there any more updates on this? Was this never fixed? I’m running into this issue myself and I’m guessing the only solution is to script my tween differently with no rotated gui frame.

I was play testing in studio when I encountered this.

Video:

Sorry for reviving, couldn’t find any other threads but this one.