Rotation causes frames' edges to be pixelated, how to prevent?

I’m using Rotation to create a tilted square without using image labels but the edges get all pixelated.

Sadly it isn’t possible because there isn’t any form of antialiasing on UI elements. You’d have to use an image label.

ImageLabels have the same issue, especially simple square ones. Ones with an alpha channel or transparency don’t get pixelated

1 Like

Use an image label with Transparency of 0.0001 or something like that

1 Like

Unfortunately, the only way to cover this bug would be to get a higher resolution monitor. This has nothing to do with Roblox Studio. Because your monitor has square pixels that make up your screen, it can be hard to render tilted objects that are big. Like if you ever tried to make a sphere in Minecraft, you know it just cant be perfect because the game uses blocks.

I think op’s talking about anti-aliasing the squares

1 Like

No you can’t. Roblox doesn’t have anti-aliasing which is a way to make jagged lines look smooth, the only way you could do this is to make the frame in an external software and import the image into roblox.
Orrr… just wait decades till roblox adds them?

1 Like

UICorner does reduce it quite a bit and transparency also helps.

This worked, I just made a fake imagelabel with transparency set to 1 and it worked (kinda)

Less Pixelated Square.rbxm (4.4 KB)