Current stage: Beta (public)
Current version 0.2.0:
- NEW Tram & DLR station lookup! Users can now search for any Tram or DLR station and can see live arrivals and information* for those stations.
*some DLR stations don’t return any facility information. This is on TfL’s end.
- Added Bond Street (Elizabeth line) to the National Rail station index.
- Some code tidying.
As always, please drop me a message if you run into any problems, with as much info as possible.
Users can now see the current location of a Tube service by hovering over the location pin icon on a listed Tube Arrival.
Updated the National Rail station index to contain the new Elizabeth line stations:
- Canary Wharf
- Custom House
- Tottenham Court Road
Bond Street will not be added until it has opened to the public.
- Added refresh status text to all Refresh buttons.
- Fixed an issue where the Tube arrivals list would not scroll back to the top upon refreshing.
- NEW London Underground station lookup: You can now search for and find info & live arrivals for any station on the Underground. This can be found from the TfL status screen.
- Added buttons to switch between Station Info and Line Status on the TfL screen.
- Fixed an issue with the station search system not acknowledging certain special characters.
- Code tidying and backend improvements
- Fixed the positioning of the Trains, Buses & Notices buttons on all screen resolutions.
- Fixed the aspect ratio of certain miscellaneous buttons such as Refresh and Return; they’re no longer offset by a few pixels
- Reverted the button texture of the Refresh button as it’s felt that the theme was more consistent with the previous textures.
- Scaled down the Refresh button’s size; it is no longer distractingly huge
- Rewritten some backend code to improve performance
0.1.7 Patch 1:
- Fixed Refresh button not re-appearing after the 10-second cooldown
- Replaced the service button textures for the Departures page for a cleaner appearance and a more consistent page theme
- Replaced the button textures for the options in the main menu
- Replaced the icon for the refresh button on the departure boards
- The station search no longer breaks when returning from another station’s departure board under certain circumstances
- Implemented new measures to prevent spamming the APIs
0.1.6 Patch 1:
- Fixed the scroll list on the departure pages not returning to the top upon refreshing
- Text on the departure listings is no longer unevenly scaled
0.1.6 Patch 2:
- Replaced TfL Rail on the TfL status page with the Elizabeth line
- Completely changed the way stations are searched for - this is now done in a much more efficient way
- Added 3 new buttons & pages to the station departures screen; Trains, Buses and Notices.
- Station Notices have been moved to the new Notices page
- Rail replacement buses are now displayed on the new Buses screen. Click on a bus to view its stops.
- Fixed the rail replacement bus message not displaying if no trains were found at a station
- Replaced the texture of the < (back) button to fit in with the theme on the Departures page
- Internal code fixes and improvements
- Disabled chat scripts
- The Service Information page no longer breaks if the required data from the feed isn’t present
- Internal code fixes
- Reformatted and improved the appearance of the Service Details box
- Added a Station Notices window displayed alongside the departures list
0.1.4 Patch 1:
- Fixed Gatwick Airport’s station manager falsely showing as Southern; it now shows Gatwick Express as it should
- If rail replacement buses are running from a station, a message is now displayed to the user explaining this
- Overhauled the TfL status information page
- Fixed the aspect ratio of GUI elements on different screen resolutions
- Overhauled the main starting screen
- Bug fixes
- Added TfL status information
- Re-arranged the starting screen
- Users can no longer spam-click the departures search button
- Added Service Information
- Lots of bug fixes
FIRST PUBLIC VERSION
- Initial release.