RoUI2 - GUI animations made simple

Hey yeah I’ve been made aware of that. The warning has to do with plugins rerunning when a game is tested. I’ll have a fix out for that with the next update. For now you can just disable & enable the plugin whenever you need it.

ok just making sure
thanks for replying back
also the plugin works really well gj

1 Like

Hey :wave: I fixed the issue where it sends a Http error in the output every time you play. I just added a simple:

if not game:GetService("RunService"):IsRunMode() then
    -- stuff
end

So I don’t how to contribute this so I’ll just leave the plugin file here:
RoUI2.rbxm (28.2 KB)
If you want me to do some more fixes then just reply and I will be happy to do so! :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t see what’s the point of this considering the TweenSequence Editor exists. I can tween much more than UI with this.

3 Likes

I don’t mind there being alternatives out there. I was planning on making a better version of TweenSequence Editor sometime anyway, and this has me a little more inspired to do so.

3 Likes

I had no idea this existed but it’s honestly pretty cool. I guess mine is just an alternative like @pa00 said. There’s does appear to be much more flushed out

1 Like

For any one who us struggling to use it:

I made a video the RO UI 2 of how to use it and here is the video : How to use RO UI - YouTube

6 Likes

Hey! Your invitation link in your video is invalide. Can you send a new invitation for me?

Okay Discord

can you make it so that if i click a button its plays the gui Animation

this is the code i made i but it inside a button but it doesn’t work

function leftClick()

local AnimModule = require(game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage"):FindFirstChild("RoUI2 Animation Module"));
local AnimationController = AnimModule.CreateAnimationController();

local Animation = AnimationController:LoadAnimation("Test Animation", script.Parent, game.ReplicatedStorage["RoUI2 Saved Anims"].Frame.Animation); 

wait(3)  

Animation:Play();  

end

script.Parent.MouseButton1Click:Connect(leftClick)

Just do MouseButton1Click:Connect() then call Animation:Play() when it’s pressed

2 Likes

Its not working heres is my code its a localscript in a button

local AnimModule = require(game:GetService(“ReplicatedStorage”):FindFirstChild(“RoUI2 Animation Module”));

local Animation = AnimationController:LoadAnimation(“Test Animation”, script.Parent.Frame , game.ReplicatedStorage[“RoUI2 Saved Anims”].Frame.Animation);

function leftClick()
wait(1)
Animation:Play();
end

script.Parent.MouseButton1Click:Connect(leftClick)

local AnimModule = require(game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage"):FindFirstChild("RoUI2 Animation Module"))

local btn = script.Parent
local Frame = script.Parent.Parent:WaitForChild("Frame")

local Animation = AnimationController:LoadAnimation("Animation", Frame, btn.Animation);

btn.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
	Animation:Play()
end)

Here try this Just change the Frame to your location and add a button with a LocalScript

1 Like

This plugin is truly genius!
I’ll use it in the future!
This plugin is underrated, it deserves more downloads!

Dude…. everyone has needed this. Honestly thank you so much for this!

This is the future! People who aren’t good at scripting will be so happy this exists haha.

ROUI3 is, I believe, in the works.

This plugin has saved me so much time programming these things automatically, I mean man this thing is fantastic. It’s simply easy to use and understand but what it can do is far beyond its simplicity overall a great plugin. I wouldn’t be mad if the following RoUI plugin cost Robux. We all appreciate you and your work on this plugin!

Hi there all, I’m having issues with actually opening the editor. I’ve downloaded the module, but when I click continue the window just disappears with nothing opening. I’ve got script injections enabled, and everything, and I’ve restarted roblox studio/reinstalled the plugin more times than I can count.

1 Like

Pretty sure this doesn’t work anymore. Try using TweenSequence Editor