RoUI3 - Create beautiful & complex UI animations

Is there any support in adding timeline snapping like snapping to seconds, nearest keyframe etc.
and being able to play and pause using the spacebar. Lastly being able to move and adjust the keyframe timing rather than deleting it and putting a keyframe again.

1 Like

Hold SHIFT to active snapping to timestamps. Hold SHIFT+CTRL to active snapping to keyframes. Dragging keyframes around is coming in v1.1.0 alongside a lot of other QoL features.

3 Likes

LETSS GOO!! I have been waiting for this for some time now and I am happy it is out. Good job on this plugin :raised_hands:

how do i delete keyframes? ffsfdsfds

Select the keyframe then right-click and click delete.

2 Likes

Is there anyway to reset the animation? Currently the animation plays 1 time then stops and canā€™t be played again

i cant move keyframes,

and when i click the play button i cant stop it
im waiting to the end

and i dont find texttransparency

2 Likes

This looks great, keep at it! :)))))

Really want to see how it works but for some reason the video just doesnā€™t play for me

7 Likes

You can compile it yourself from the github page. Thatā€™s what I plan to do, and if I find it useful Iā€™ll consider paying for it.

please fix the vid example, i wanna be glorified by this so i may try it

Should be fixed now. Not sure why but streamable video links seem to break on DevForum after a while.

1 Like

Honestly, for a paid plugin, this isnā€™t that great and it lacks quality of life features as good as moon animator, and the button to download whatever module is annoying, instead put it inside one single button of the plugin

1 Like

This isnā€™t moon animator it is its own animation plugin for GUIs. Thereā€™s currently no other plugin on the market like it so feel free to make competition if youā€™d like. The plugin costs 300 Robux (e.g. $3.75). You spend this much on a pack of gum and if you canā€™t afford it then donā€™t buy it. The download module button is there for convenience sake I donā€™t see how thatā€™s annoying. If you prefer you can go to the GitHub repo and manually copy and paste the script every time you need to use it instead of using the button that downloads it in a single click.

5 Likes

Maybe have a working Demo video if you want me to purchase a license? Just sayingā€¦

Hello there, I find this plugin particularly useful as coding the tweens manually is just a tedious process for me personally. However, I believe thereā€™s one major issue that you should get fixed. Currently, it does not detect frames inside folders, this deters organization heavily as I would have to rely on replacing folders with frames, in which I have to re-position and re-add constraint to them.

Besides that, this plugin is definitely 100x better than scripting the UIs manually, and deserves more attention!

Here is a tutorial on how to use this plugin that I quickly made: Ro UI 3 tutorial made by an tired student - YouTube

1 Like

If you cant afford it, donā€™t get it.

1 Like

Really nice plugin. Works very well. The only problem is that it cannot detect the GUI elements under a folder. Is this a bug or is there a setting for this?

This is a bug ā€“ next update will fix this