Royal Ballet Academy 2018 Anniversary & Accomplishments Ball

Hello everyone! Here is the information for the upcoming event at the Royal Ballet Academy, the 2018 Anniversary & Accomplishments Ball!

BACKGROUND INFO

Summary

So back when the RBA was relatively small we would hold parties and celebrations when we hit a milestone in members- 500, 1000, 1500 and any other numbers we deemed worth celebrating. However, in the year that I spent taking my programming classes, I fell a little bit away from Roblox and was pretty inactive. This resulted in a lack of parties, amongst other things.

However, after I decided to be more serious about our group, we all worked so hard to get it back into shape and we’ve achieved some pretty cool things for a group that’s been around for 4 years! We desperately need to celebrate that. Therefore, this ball will make up for both areas we’ve been lacking celebration in!

GENERAL INFO

Summary

The theme of the ball is ROYALTY. Please dress accordingly :wink:
Of course the ball will have lavish dancing, exquisite food, regal refreshments and an awesome DJ, but there will also be some special events hosted throughout the night making it a night to remember, such as:

• A presentation of our accomplishments as a group
  • A performance by some of our best dancers, and a company performance
  • Ballet trivia (with prizes!)
  • Ballet Bingo (with prizes!!)
  • Costume contest
  • Scavenger hunt (with prizes~)
  • Choreography Contest

If you haven’t at least read the general info, the information below might not make sense.

Details & Prizes

NOTE: Every prize will also come with a special game badge according to what prize was won.

TRIVIA
Think you know ballet? Make sure to study up on classical performances such as The Nutcracker, Romeo & Juliet, Sleeping Beauty, Swan Lake and so much more! I’ll be asking trivia questions about these classical ballets. Study guides on where to find information about these dances (information you’ll need to answer the trivia) will be posted and pinned on my twitter @bonnablox in a few days.

PRIZES:

• 1st place: A custom leotard and matching tutu with makeup for use on the classic and new version of the RBA, plus 100 robux.
  • 2nd place: A custom leotard and makeup for use on the classic/new version of the RBA and 50 robux.
  • 3rd place: A custom leotard and 25 robux.

BINGO
Throughout the night I will be calling bingo numbers, and in your inventories you will have a bingo card. The first three to get bingo will win the prizes as listed below:

PRIZES:

• 1st place: 100 robux
  • 2nd place: 50 robux
  • 3rd place: 25 robux

Scavenger Hunt
Our lovely ballroom was created by an amazing and talented builder, and in order to showcase it there are hidden items all around the map that you’ll have to search every nook and cranny to find! By the time you’re done you’ll know every inch of the space, which will make you appreciate the design more. :wink: The list of items for the scavenger hunt will be posted here on the dev forums and linked to twitter and the group shout.

PRIZES:
1st person to complete the hunt: Custom in-game makeup and 2 leotards of their choice from the group store, free. (Or one custom leotard.)
2nd person to complete the hunt: Custom in-game makeup and 1 leotard from the group store of their choice.
3rd person to complete the hunt: Custom in-game makeup.’

COSTUME CONTEST
Bourre down our pink carpet in your best formalwear for our costume contest! Dress like royalty- queens, kings, princes, princesses or any other member of the royal court you could think of. Make use of the gowns that will be made available, tutus, hair, makeup and accessories. Be creative!

1st prize: 50 robux
2nd prize: 25 robux
3rd prize: 10 robux

CHOREOGRAPHY CONTEST
If you were involved in the Prix De Ballet 2018, hold on to your hotkeys because this choreography contest is very similar! However, the difficulty level is lowered significantly as you will only have to perform one choreography, chosen by the staff. Whoever performs it the best wins! The variation will be posted soon along with the other contest information (for the scavenger hunt, trivia, etc.)

PRIZES:
Grand Prize: Custom leotard, pointe shoes and tutu, custom in-game makeup, custom trophy and 30 robux.

TIME & DATE
Currently TBA, will be updated soon.

Want to impact when the ball is held? Comment on the RBA group wall with your answers to the polls below.

When is the best time for the ball to be held out of these options?

• End of March (24th-30th)
  • Beginning of April (1-14th)
  • Other (PM BonnabelleRose with your suggestion)

0 voters

Which day works best for an evening party?

• Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

Which PM time do you think works best for it to start if the numbers below were in EST timezone? (Convert from EST to your timezone, google it :happy1: )

0 voters

Which AM time do you think works best for it to start if the numbers below were in EST timezone? (Convert from EST to your timezone, google it :happy1: )

0 voters

Thanks so much again everyone for your support of our group and I hope to see you at the ball!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.