Rpg game logo feedback pls

Im making a RPG game and this is the logo i cooked up for it but something seems missing, like it needs something to pop out to the viewer. Any ideas / feedback??

5 Likes

This logo looks good! Nice job on it!

3 Likes

i would suggest making the gem a bit shinnier and taking off those little horns in the bottom since they look like legs.
the texture you applied on the gem is better ustilised on the bottom of the wings.
for the horns there is a slight chance you might wanna make it look like an emblem , if thats your goal then the bottom horns should look the same as the upper ones
maybe add more glow for the moon too?
other than that its pretty good looking so good job on it!

@ me when you’re done with the game , i might go test it out

2 Likes

Is this a logo…? Game thumbnail? Group thumbnail?

1 Like

so if you read the title of this post youd see i called it a logo ^^ its for all purposes.

1 Like

noted! ill def try it all out and see what sticks

1 Like

In my opinion, it looks too dark. Make more contrast between the colors.

2 Likes

make the white part transparent THEN its fine

2 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend creating a logo for all purposes, this can be difficult to integrate into various applications - for example, if you created a game thumbnail, it wouldn’t work with a group thumbnail or vice versus.

I’d highly recommend keeping the design similar but still changing… say the background - or something similar.

It looks very unprofessional if you have the exact same design for every logo - it’s important to keep a cohering design but still change a few elements of it.

The actual the design though is nice! :+1:

1 Like

i agree with you
it just makes you look cheap even if you’re not
but if the group is made specifically for the game , maybe make the group logo in black and white and with less details? its a up to you tbh