RPG Stat UI Design Help

Need suggestions on what to change, remove, or add

I’m going for a simple modern theme

post below if you have any ideas :+1:

1 Like

Since you’re going for a simple design, I think its better to just put the values down instead of having stats written twice.

It seems a bit off, maybe try centering it a bit more and remove space that isn’t being used.

If you want to be more international-friendly, consider changing the stat name abbreviations to icons instead.

1 Like

To reduce space-redundancy and improve readability, I would remove the majority of the purple bar, transfer the stat values to the left of their names, and slightly adapt the topbar colour:

9 Likes

I like the way @ForeverHD has laid it out , maybe have some icons instead of name abbreviations as @Rocky28447 said.

1 Like

Though I do applaud you for the professionalism in your GUI layout, I’d recommend not putting each and every stat TextLabel or whatever you used to make the text a different colour, as it is not appealing to the eye, especially because of the very neon-like hues. One main visual I found concerning is how you clashed the pink label with the purple background.

But if you were hoping for it to look lively and colourful, it should be fine.

Yeah, like the others said, icons would be a lot more friendlier and understandable, than shortenings. What were you going to put in that free space between the 0 and the +?

I would swap the places of the pluses and numbers. I would rather see large stats and small plus signs than vise versa.

I’d suggest adding icons for each stat, small simple ones!

Darn, you beat me to it! I was going to suggest a similar design but wasn’t at my computer earlier. But yes, this is a much more efficient and, in my opinion, a better looking design in general.

If you take a look at the stat UI from ARK, you can see they employ a similar design to the suggested one, except they use a combination of icons and text.

1 Like