leave behind some of your art.

The rules are simple.
You can only place 1 pixel every minute,
and the canvas never resets.

Code - @GrenadeNade
Code - @DarkModule
Design - @spertonix (Halisch)

13 Likes

Didn’t you made something like this a few days ago? There is no need to make additional topics. Just update the old one.

5 Likes

When you leave the game and rejoin the cooldown for placing a pixel is reseted

2 Likes

I don’t know how to feel about these experiences. I feel like they miss the main point of r/place. The fact that it’s a limited time event that only happens once a year (that’s what Reddit appears to be making it now.) So having an equivalent be available all the time doesn’t really make it as interesting or intriguing in my opinion and I think it’ll be something that won’t be able to keep people’s retention for long.

4 Likes

I agree with @Unorignal, games like this tend to die out very quickly due to the fact that r/place is supposed to be a limited time event that is meant to be special. I wish you the best of luck with this project, but just know you need to add some type of twist to make it unique and separate yourself from all the other r/place copies if you want it to get any positive attention or active player base.

2 Likes

Pretty confident that my r/place version is way ahead of all the other ones on the platform. The other ones are pay to win, unclean & buggy.

2 Likes

Thats where you’re wrong though,

I mean this in the nicest way possible sense you have asked for feedback but yours is very buggy, pretty easy to cheat, and there’s absolutely nothing special or unique about it to separate it from many other platforms/games.

The problem is that its literally just r/place in ROBLOX.
No special features besides placing pixels, nor nothing to make people want to play it over many other websites attempts to make better ones.

3 Likes

Compared to the other r/place platforms on Roblox, you’re wrong.
It’s not easier to cheat on Canvas.

2 Likes

I’m not here to argue-
you came here for feedback and got it.

If you can’t take constructive criticism and the hard facts, that’s on you.
I was trying to provide you with some information so maybe you could better your experience.

Peace out. ~Autterpop

5 Likes

I understand your perspective, but it’s important to clarify a few points. I didn’t intend to avoid engaging in a meaningful discussion. Rather, I was responding to the feedback shared, and I apologize if it came across differently. I believe in providing well-reasoned responses based on facts, and that’s the approach I aim to maintain.

I recognize that there have been previous discussions about the concept of a Roblox version of r/place, and I respect differing opinions. My perspective is that having a canvas open at all times, similar to an anarchy-style environment with a historical record, would create a unique and enjoyable experience.

I didn’t mean to diminish your efforts; it’s clear that you’ve put a lot of work into your opinions, and I respect that. My intention is to contribute constructively to the discussion and explore different ideas to enhance the project further.

My friend has one which is 3D, with incredibly long limits to where you can build.

No, you couldn’t take an argument.

That’s his point, he wasn’t here for an argument, just to give feedback.

1 Like

Because that’s not why we’re here. This isn’t called Help and Arguments or Creations Arguments. Its called Help and Feedback and Creations Feedback. They provided feedback. They simply stated they didn’t think it was unique or special enough to separate or differentiate from other r/place copies on the platform.

I cannot understand how you’re trying to run “Games Sweden” as some serious game development studio on the platform when your response to genuine and blunt feedback is so unprofessional. No ones going to take you as some serious “CEO” if this is how you respond to feedback. I wish you luck on future endeavours but you need to take public relations more seriously.

That’s what makes r/place special, what keeps people coming back year after year. Even then many people on the Reddit platform would say that yearly is too soon. Plus r/place just works better on Reddit then on Roblox anyways because there’s a larger and more interconnected sense of community (with the Subreddits and whatnot.)

You will never become close to achieving the same feel that 2b2t has simply because Roblox is a whole lot more strict when it comes to how many guidelines they have and how they enforce it. While Roblox is somewhat slow, they have in the past punished developers if they believe they’re encouraging users to participate in activities that break the guidelines, most notoriously MeepCity after a multitude of years having inappropriate parties.

A “well-made” version that has been down for a grand total of at least a week with due to an exploiter “having a field day.”

Last point in your game description you state

and the canvas never resets.

But according to your own announcement on August 6th, 2023. It reset. You can point the “server swap” all you want but never means never.

And let me make this perfectly clear, I’m not here to argue either. I’m simply here to point out your unprofessional responses and state my objections to some of your points. If you want to have a civil discussion about such, then we can discuss in DMs, but I’m not here to argue (I’ve also already stated my opinion on the experience idea beforehand as well.)

Na I’m a liar, I LOVE LYING that wasn’t my last point. Canvas apparently went bye bye due to a bug or smth.

I lied once more, still not my last point. You say you want “like an anarchy place” but at the same time you explicitly stated “no profanity” in the announcement post of a art competition. So much for anarchy when there’s rules when trying to enter the competition.

6 Likes

You got a Point on this one. Not to be rude or anything stupid I want to say.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your input and perspective, and I’d like to address some of the concerns you’ve raised.

Regarding the issue with the exploiter, we’re actively working on improving security measures to prevent such incidents in the future. Ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for our players is a top priority.

Regarding my role as the chief executive, I appreciate your feedback and the perspective you’ve shared. It’s crucial for us to remain open to community feedback and continuously adapt, even when facing criticism from individuals who are not directly involved in the decision-making process.

Regarding the “no profanity” rule, you’re absolutely correct that Roblox has strict guidelines for all-age games. Our intention was to maintain a welcoming and inclusive environment for players of all ages. We appreciate your understanding of this aspect.

As for your comments about the uniqueness of our project compared to others and the comparison to 2b2t, we respect your opinion, and we understand that not everyone shares the same vision. Our aim is to create an enjoyable and distinctive experience for our community.

Regarding the canvas reset, we acknowledge that there may have been some confusion. The recent server swap was not intended as a canvas reset, but we understand how it may have appeared that way to some users. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

We value civil and constructive discussions, and I appreciate your willingness to engage in this conversation. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to share them, and we’ll do our best to address them. Our goal is to create a positive and engaging environment for everyone, and your feedback helps us in achieving that.

Thank you for being a part of our community and for your continued support.

Best regards,
Artyom Savs - CEO of Games Sweden.

1 Like