Rthro shouldn't be the default avatar idle pose

Thanks! I was searching for it for a while.

I donā€™t even see the point in making rthro the default pose when it already exists as an option. Same thing with the rthro run overwriting the old default r15 run. Why take away player choices for expression?

3 Likes

You know how Roblox ended up changing the idle pose a while back so that way the arms are closer to the torso (at least for 3.0 and 4.0 body types)? I think Roblox changing the avatar thumbnails to have the Rthro idle on, regardless if itā€™s equipped or not, is actually meant to be symbolic of the new idle animation.

Only thing they need to do is change the Rthro idle pose on the thumbnail. It doesnā€™t look like it does in-game.

2 Likes

The arms thing is caused by a new animation update and it can be changed back by going to ā€œworkspaceā€ and disabling the property called retargeting or it can be disabled with a script. [Opt-out Phase] Introducing Animator Retargeting for Supporting a Single Animation on Multiple Rigs

3 Likes

Bump! Avatar thumbnails have multiple issues right now

4 Likes

Iā€™ve bumped other similar posts recently but as expected roblox have ignored them completely.
Really need the old idle back, the new one is horrible and,
as evidently proven here,
NOBODY
WANTS
IT.

2 Likes