RTrack Alpha V.2.0 | Tracking for Roblox Games, Passes, Advertisements, Sponsorships and more

It does indeed. What’s the problem with that?

Isn’t adjusted rating supposed to detect botted likes//dislikes or am I reading into this wrong / misunderstood this feature?

Adjusted rating uses ratings from the past month to create a number for a game’s rating, and then adjusts this number if there are signs of botting. That game doesn’t have any signs of botting:

Presumably this game has just had a good month in terms of player ratings for whatever reason.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing this up :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey I’m really not sure what’s causing this, but I use Stripe for payments and here’s their page on the possible reasons:

2 Likes

Read about why RTrack doesn’t have an SDK and the future of RTrack’s non-invasive mission in this article!

2 Likes

I have questions regarding Complete Plan:

• How is “Rtrack Player” done accurate?

• What will “RTrack Platform access” offer?

I understand that it’s in beta, I just want more info

Hey there! RTrack Player Insights are based on a 300,000 user sample, you can read more about the methodology here: Why RTrack doesn’t have an SDK, and the exciting future of player tracking on RTrack

RTrack platform access includes Roblox MAU, Daily Platform player count peaks, Weekly Platform player count peaks, and will include a lot more in future.

As complete is in beta, there are quite a few teething problems with Player Insights, but I’m confident these can be ironed out and it will work as expected in the final version. Right now if you’re unsure, it’s probably best to wait until Complete comes out of beta. If you’d like to test the Complete plan, just pop me an email luke@rtrack.live and I can give you a trial of the features.

2 Likes

Are you planning on supporting more sorts eg. recommended, top rated, obby, learning, etc? Also your current popular sort might be misinformed. Roblox sorts everything by user agent string so front page rankings will differ from PC, mobile, tablet, and xbox. Along with those 4 divisions Roblox also sorts by age - meaning accounts with <13 and 13+ on their age parameter will see 2 different sorts per user agent that they supply in their requests. I would love to see these supported in the future.

2 Likes

Very interesting point. The current ‘popular rank’ RTrack displays is for a 13+ user on PC, however, thanks to your reply I would like to start tracking those other sorts and show those stats to developers too.

1 Like

RTrack’s complete membership now includes access to RTrack Platform, which displays MAU, Weekly & Monthly player peaks, and data like this:

1 Like

Introducing RTrack Compare! This is available to all existing and new Pro users at no extra cost. compare any of the 5,000,000 Roblox games we track. See differences in player count, visits, popular rank and more: RTrack Compare

Is it made by you?

(Ignore this- 30 Chars.)

Hi, do you mean RTrack? If so, yes, the whole service was developed and is maintained by me.

GOOD JOB! Btw I was the one who was a fan since 2018. Overly, good job good job bud!

2 Likes

Some smaller updates I’ve made recently;

• Paid access price history under the revenue tab, going back 6 Months.
  • Popular sort historical data displayed on RTrack compare now goes back up to 6 months, instead of 1 month before.
  • To make it easier to interpret trends in the data, RTrack compare now also has the option to switch to daily data, rather than the default, more frequent.
  • Lastly, Total Gamepass revenue has been added to RTrack compare, and goes back up to 6 months.

New RTrack Compare Page

1 Like

Personally I would rather use romonitor as it has a much better website design and flow + is free. It does not have as many features as rtrack however.

Hi! Can you give a brief description of what it does? I’m currently using this and overall, I am happy about it! :slight_smile:

Daily data only displays one datapoint per day, rather than the normal frequency, this just makes it easier to see changes in trend over time. Importantly, the time of day is exactly the same for each datapoint.

Thank you so much! :heart:

:smile:

1 Like