RTX Enhancer: The new overpowered graphics by WardenFrew

RTX_Enhancer_icon

RTX Enhancer: A Enhancer for roblox (STOP BEING HATE FOR THIS PROJECT)

RTX Enhancer lets your game to have a new look, as it have RT (Raytracing), it can enhance your game, with cool scripts that doesn’t harm your game.
it is selled in:
Github
Creator Marketplace (May not be up-to-date)

it can be edited, but cannot be re-uploaded, any feedback would be helpful for this project.
This project is intended for games that depend on having RTX without the RTX card, it’s better in FPS games, Adventure games, Comedy games, and more.
About:

RTX Enhancer is a good graphics for the platform “Roblox”, it doesn’t lag, but it can be supported on medium-end devices, even high-end devices, the trademark RTX Enhancer is owned by MC RTX, which it’s not a registered trademark.

Features:

• Built-in enhanced graphics
  • Materials
  • Raytracing, created with @rtvr56565
  • 2048px textures
  • Footsteps and realism, by @Maximum_ADHD
  • Working functions
  • And more.

NOTICE: THE 2048PX TEXTURES CAN BE RUN IN LOW-END DEVICES, MEDIUM-END DEVICES, AND HIGH-END DEVICES.
2048px, the best texture quality ever.

That’s all.

3 Likes

NOTICE: THE 2048PX TEXTURES CAN BE RUN IN LOW-END DEVICES, MEDIUM-END DEVICES, AND HIGH-END DEVICES.
MCRTXGROUPICON -----> RTXENHANCER

Question: Why RTX enhancer is overpowered?

Answer: Because the scripts has a great function, the scripts doesn’t break, only if you edit it when you don’t know what are you doing.

This is not a sufficient GitHub repository. RBXM modules are not human-readable.

It is misleading to label built-in Roblox lighting effects as RTX when they are available on every device regardless of the graphics card. To my knowledge, Roblox does not have specific graphics features for RTX graphics cards.

5 Likes

i’m newbie to programming, sorry, but thanks for your help!

Hello,

The RTX on the name of the script (RTX Enchancer) doesn’t means it has for real a RTX system, it’s just inspired.

And yes, it says the script has RayTracing, but in case you don’t know, RayTracing doesn’t need specific grafic card, that’s just for RayTracing Xtreme (real RTX)

but what way should i put it in?

Oh, i forget to upload version 0.3 (which has the raytracing), i will upload it now in github.

1 Like

Version v0.3 (Beta)

NOTICE: THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED AS A FULL VERSION.

Includes:

• Many bug fixes
  • Realism system, includes motion blur, show hands on first person, realistic head movement
  • Thumbnail updated to the new one: RTXENHANCER
  • Added more realism, materials are now enhanced at 2048px
  • Raytracing is added, thanks to @rtvr56565 for the script, value, and assets

Question: what if we re-upload RTX Enhancer?

The answer is no, you can’t re-upload it, cause this violates RTX Enhancer.
Preview of violate progress:
RTXENHANCER
HDicon

HDcool

In all honesty- although I personally do not support this: people can reupload your assets if you’re publicly releasing this- all open source that does mean people can reupload it even if it has the slightest change. Although you say you don’t wan’t people to, you can’t enforce it as you’ve fully made it open source, and you’re GitHub license states:

Meaning modification and distribution is allowed, so they sadly can reupload it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What method i have to use to disable re-uploading?

If this is fully open source- then a Copytheft License could work :wink:

1 Like

What is a copytheft license? and how i apply it???

you mean a cc (creative commons) license??

me when words are below 30😱

1 Like

Sorry (my mistake) but it’s CopyLeft- but there are loads of areas where you can see different ones. Some may work better, where reuploads are allowed but with very specific required stuff

GNU Affero General Public License v3 (AGPL-3.0)

2 Likes

…no- a CopyLeft license permits certain bits of reproduction of code meanwhile having specific requirements to make sure that there is public originality from the modified or original code.

This is an example:

1 Like

ah, mb
haven’t actually heard of copyleft before, creative commons sounded similar to what you were saying

1 Like

Noticed about that- i found a repository named (Round robin), is this a copyleft one???

Yes it is, the Round Robin License is a copyleft license that should work for you.

Sounds wordy for the character limit :angry:

1 Like

Ok, so i can’t use it, how can i place it in my project? get the license.md and paste it into the license?

This is clearly not “raytracing” so please don’t call it that.

7 Likes