RTX Enhancer: The new overpowered graphics by WardenFrew

sorry for english mistakes. (((((((((((((((((((30wordcharacterlimit

Inside the script of RTX Enchancer there’s a RayTracing script, which isn’t done yet!

The RayTracing script inside it doesn’t has all the options of real RayTracing, so yea, it’s not totally raytracing, but it already does a little of it by bouncing light to create more realistic light.

Obviously your friend who made the “Raytracing” is lying to you and making you look like a idiot on here.

Its literally just a lighting preset your not fooling anybody.

I recommend taking this down because its just a mashup of other peoples work and nothing made here is community resource worthy.

5 Likes

Okay so upon more digging I actually found the “Raytracing” on the github (which isnt being used here properly because github is meant for scripts not place files).

First off I would like to say, getting this to work at all required some decent modifying of the “Raytracing” script because it only uses SpotLights to detect Lights. This is bad because SpotLights are by far the least used type of lights.

Second of all, This isnt “Raytracing”, “RTX” or whatever buzzword your trying to call it. All it does is trace a ray every half second for every part that has a light in it, and creating another light with the exact same properties but with a lower brightness. This is not how Light works nor does it even fake it well.

Third, it literally doesnt do anything. It just makes more lights and slightly brightens up the places where light is. The graphics basically dont change at all.

Fourth, this “Raytracing” being done in a while loop every half second which just adds alot of lag for no reason.

This is straight up bad scripting.

And to conclude I really dislike the lighting preset here. It justs makes the sky look like poop with a orange tint. I really dont like crapping on other peoples resources but this is objectively bad and should be taken down.

6 Likes

You wrong, I tried it in my game and it was visible! I made this project intended for RTX games.

Uh, I think you got something wrong there…

Yea, that’s true, but there was a thing that wasn’t said on the topic (by accident I believe), it’s that’s the first version of the script, and it didn’t worked well yet on other lights, so it’s just on spotlight for now.

The light ALMOST works that way, the light bounces each thing it touches in, there’s just one more unrealistic thing on the script, that’s just parts with reflectance just be able to bounce light, but I didn’t put that.

About light brightnes going down, it’s to simulate it’s the same light, but bounced.

I don’t know how is your education system at your country, but in mine you start learning that on 8th year of school.

Yea, that’s true, but that’s how normal RayTracing works on some RTX games (I can confirm that because I play that games and compare them, some places are brighter when RTX is being used)

It’s because the light updates every half second, in case there’s moving lights on the game, and that can be deactivated on the main RTX Enchancer script if it’s lagging for someone game.

NO raytracing in that that just lightings :123:

Thanks for your reply! but raytracing is not considered as a full version, we’re working on it.

I’ll try to showcase what it does for the people who want to see screenshots.

Settings:
What it looks like normally:

New Settings: (after using the model)
After:

My Thoughts

Old Review (using the model from roblox)

So, this is a kinda neat model but the only thing it does is change the look of your entire game no matter your original set up.

The “enchanced graphics” you’re talking about is simply one script that changes the colors, lighting settings and etc disregarding your old settings (so it basically changes the entire look of your game)

What “materials”? Where do I find the materials? Nothing changes when I enter my game.

The “ray tracing” you’re talking about is the default ROBLOX shadow technology.

Where??

It changes nothing.

What functions???

There is no “more”.

Apparently there’s features that don’t exist in the actual model, I don’t know if is related to me doing something wrong but I simply followed the intructions in the model itself. (yes i realized i did something wrong after checking the github version, but the only thing that i did wrong is related to the surfacegui)

New Review (using the model from github)

Alright, I realized I should’ve used the model from github.

The old review’s points mainly stands. I’ve only changed some of my opinions.

The footstep sounds are nice, it sounds slightly flat tho.
Most (if not all)of the additions are free models, and the GUI isn’t even made for a 1920x1080 screen

2 Likes

I knew something was cheeky from the post title but dawg you are out of this world.

Ignoring the fact that you brutally stole most of the assets in the pack (cough cough)
the asset is nothing more than a lighting modification and some other things thrown in to “look more realistic”. And requiring credits for that is a bit unfair:
I am not going to comment on the textures and materials since it doesn’t even exist in the provided model, let alone that the model on Github is unusable and very inconvenient.
I can also guarantee that you didn’t make any of the scripts here.

Generally speaking, real-time raytracing in Roblox is impossible to do with the vanilla Roblox suite, unless you are a marvel of computing and manage to set it up in a way, which is highly doubtful.

4 Likes

It is usable, I don’t see why its inconvenient either.

Yeah, pretty sure most of it is free models.

Specially since they didn’t make most of the scripts and “mods”.

This “RTX Enchancer” is basically Assets taken from other people and put together. Its basically a collection of other people’s work.

1 Like

At least give credit to the people who made most of your modules instead of giving all the credit to urself

1 Like

This resource is a fraud, here’s why;

• It doesn’t have actual RTX for that is not supported by Roblox
  • it’s virtually impossible to support 2048x2048 textures in an umodified client.
  • Enhanced materials? You can’t edit materials in real time, and you definitely can’t edit them after they’ve been applied, so I have no clue what you are enhancing.
2 Likes

And why the hell did you put this in your code

Why the hell would we credit you when you just stole most of the code and resources from other people?

3 Likes

STOP BEING HATE: I’M NEW TO CODING, SO IT WILL MAKE ME RAGE ABOUT YOU GUYS, STOP BEING HATE ABOUT MY PROJECT, I’M A NEWBIE DEVELOPER, STOP GUYS, STOP
I WiLl Be MaD

I would not recommend responding to criticism and the concerns of others for this resource with “STOP BEING HATE”.

2 Likes

It’s called criticism, also the person above me has a good point to not respond like that.

Also, welcome to the forum, expect people to hate, be toxic, be rude, and give constructive criticism.

And apparently, you only mushed everyone elses resources together, just to make you feel special even though we all know the truth and we aren’t dumb.
Only make resources that are made FROM YOU!