Rules around Russo-Ukraine war?

I see a lot of games like Eastern front 2023 and Bakhmut/Adviika and Marioupol games and I am wondering is it permitted to make a game BASED around that war?

I plan to make a game set in 2028 like/identical to foxhole where two teams have to battle for regions and the two teams are russia and ukraine, is this against TOS?

I am not going to add stuff like wagner PMC or the azov battalion

1 Like

This is not allowed inside Roblox if you directly make the experience featuring Ukraine and Russia exactly, however, you could get around it by using a similar flag and similar names, just not too similar to be classified as “Specific, real-world, natural disaster events”

You should be fine if the content is similar and it does not glorify one side in any way. This means you would need both sides of the war in your experience almost equal / even.

This does not mean you need to give the same technology/weaponry to both sides, equal meaning you are not excessive about what you give to one side while being able to keep it realistic.

Real-World Sensitive Events

Roblox prohibits content that recreates specific real-world sensitive events; mocks the victims of such events; supports, glorifies, or promotes the perpetrators or outcome of such events; or capitalizes on these events for commercial purposes, including content about:

• Mass acts of violence against people or property
  • Specific, real-world, natural disaster events
  • Human or civil rights violations