Run Script for my Morph does not play Animations properly

I have this sprint toggle for my morph. It works, however, when I use this fireball move (it has 2 animations for it), the sprint animation is overrun by the Animate script’s walk animation. When I used the animation checker above, 2 weird things happen:

1. When the run animation is running, it lists the animation’s name as “Animation” (which means an Animate Script animation is playing) even though i have an animation object with the name “Sprint”. Also, when I use the fireball ability, it prints the 2 animations’ names (these are also in an animation object) correctly.

2. When I use this Animation Checker, the sprint script works perfectly fine after I use the fireball ability. Idk how this works and im guessing its cause of the lag this checker gives. Also, this has happened before when i did a while loop to see if the run animations was playing

Sprint Script

Animation Checker

Video of my problem, sorry for the bad quality. It is the best I do.

After just a lot of messing around, I found that since my custom char didn’t include everything under the humanoid (BodyDepthScale, BodyHeightScale, etc.), I just copy and pasted them into the humanoid and it worked. I don’t know why, but it did.

1 Like