Runners Map Development Guide

Runners Map Development Guide

First is the most important bit, the kit, get the RUNNERS MAP DEVELOPMENT KIT first.

• If you just got the kit or already had it you will want to make a map, we look for maps that fit our current map style, if you can make a map that fits our current map style you are more likely to be accepted.

• Once you have made a map you will want to place the Start box ( green box ) where you want players to start/spawn in. DO NOT RESIZE THAT BOX! And place the End box ( red box ) at the end, you may resize that to fit your map.

• Last thing in studio to do is edit the values of Map Name to the name of your map and Your Name to well your name.

How to submit:
Message any one of the developers that is in our server and we should respond, if we don’t respond in 7 days, send us another message.

NOTE: If you map is like maps already in the game or is stolen, you will be instantly denied.

Use this template when messaging us:

Hello, I would like to submit this map for runners, can you please check it out.
{LINK TO MAP MODEL OR MAP PLACE}

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How long will it take for you to respond?
A: It should never take more than a day for us to respond, if we don’t respond just remember that we might be busy.

Q: Do I need to script anything?
A: No, we will do all the scripting ourselves.

Q: What should I do if my map gets declined?
A: We should give you some feedback and you can build/edit you map according to that and reapply.

Recourses

RUNNERS GROUP
RUNNERS MAP DEVELOPMENT KIT
RUNNERS OWNER PROFILE