RWeather - Get your Real Weather easily!

RWeather Plugin - Get your weather!

Version 1
Working on OpenWeather API

GET PLUGIN | TUTORIAL

⚠️ WARNING, PLUGIN REQUIRES API KEY! ⚠️

Report any bugs, send feedback or ideas in replies below!

Q&A

What is it?

This is plugin for view weather worldwide (in particular in your location)!

How to use?
  1. Register and copy OpenWeather API Key from this website (for free :happy4:)
  2. Watch tutorial
  3. Install plugin (Allow http requests)
  4. Paste your key into plugin
  5. Check your weather

Reopen plugin gui to update weather info
Change units to imperial or metric
Use search for look another cities’ weather

Last version?

Current version is 1

11 Likes

This plugin is pointless, can’t you just look at the weather at the bottom of your screen???

(example of what it looks like)

4 Likes

Agree with this, thought for a second that this was a Plugin which adjusts the game’s weather based on a location in real life.

Even if people don’t have the weather button at the bottom of their taskbar, websites online aren’t that difficult to access to check your local weather.

1 Like

There’s a game called “Flex Your Weather” that allows users to view the weather of other users. Maybe you can repurpose this plugin to do that instead?

Just some feedback to potentially make your plugin more useful. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a weird concept lol.

Maybe this plugin can be used to change the weather in-game to match the real-life weather of the player’s location, but a developers has to implement a weather system for that.

4 Likes

I have a large chance of rain :sad:

1 Like

i was going to talk about that game but you answered it for me lol

1 Like

there’s no point to a plugin like this unless ur making a flex your weather rip off game.

maybe there is i just can’t think of anything

@VSCPlays @Deb0rahAliWilliams @Crazedbrick1 @TheRealANDRO @SillyMeTimbers @phantasmability
Idk why I made it. Just for fun or fast weather checking without opening apps

1 Like

Cool concept, it would be dope to see real-life weather impact the weather in your game. So let’s say if it’s raining in new york, it would rain in your Roblox game if your game is set to new york.

2 Likes

there is literally the weather feature in your famous OS

yea I forgot for it. Why you censoring os name? Idk why it on english (my language isn’t)

im literally telling you that your OS (not mine) has this feature

also my OS is windows

though you can change the language (like how I changed it to Arabic)

1 Like

No offense, but I don’t think this is in the right category.

It’s pretty cool though. I wouldn’t argue that it’s completely pointless (since PSA: not everyone is running Windows 10 or 11), but it’s not going to exactly useful for most people.

Haven’t heard of that game, but it would be cool if you spun up a web server and decided to compare other people’s weather (if that’s within ToS).

At least you’re not roasting!

Technically the examples given are for the Windows taskbar, but like I don’t really know of any weather apps for Windows 7 or 8, so I wouldn’t call this off as useless.

windows 8 has entered the conversation, pretty sure the msn weather app is broken the last time i checked.

windows 7 has also entered considering widgets are considered insecure (i think they’re completely fine though tbh)

2 Likes

you can even get the weather in macOS by the topbar

(This picture is taken from google and is not mine)