Sacrifice Sanctuary Duos Mode and Summer Update

(New Sacrifice Sanctuary Lobby)

Summer is almost here and so are many updates for Sacrifice Sanctuary! This summer will bring various updates to the game which include a new lobby, house, challenges, shop items, levels/ranks, and a twist! For the first time ever you will be able to compete in the Sacrifice Sanctuary with a friend and work together to be the last ones standing. Sacrifice Sanctuary: Ride or Dies will come with a whole set of new challenges that will be separated from the classic solo mode. Instead of these partner challenges being possible to complete alone, they will require extreme cooperation and communication with your partner in order to prevail. Thought the challenges were hard enough to do alone? Well expect the new Ride or Die challenges to be an ultimate test of friendship and communication!

Don’t fear! The solo challenges that are currently in the game will also be getting updated as well! I know that some of you guys have been persistent about how difficult and rage-inducing some of the challenges currently are, and that’s why I’m fixing them so they are more R15 compatible and less tedious. This doesn’t mean that the challenges will be easier, but they will definitely be more fun and accessible to do in R15. Most of the challenges will be kept in their current themes, but many of them will slightly change or be replaced!

How Ride or Dies will work:
In order to be able to play with a partner, you will have to be at least level 2 in the game. You are probably confused as there aren’t levels in the game right now, but that’s something that will be included in the update. Levels will be determined by the amount of experience a player has which can be obtained by playing classic individual mode. You can get experience by winning challenges (basement or royalty), being eliminated later on in the game, and being the last person standing. Once you have obtained enough experience to advance to level 2, you are then ready to partner up and take down other teams in the Ride or Dies game mode! The lobby palace consists of three doors (referring to the picture above) which are for solo-play (door on the left), VIP lounge and balcony (door in the middle), and Ride or Dies (door on the right). You will be able to choose if you want to play the regular version of the game or duos mode rather than having a vote before the game begins. With this, you will also be able to choose your partner in the lobby. That means you won’t have to worry about getting stuck with a random partner who you’ll have to carry throughout the challenges! WOO! You and your partner will enter a vehicle within the Ride or Dies section where you’ll be transferred to a game together, and also be put in matching colored uniforms! Did I forget to mention that there will be a new uniforms feature? Yes, you and your partner will be able to purchase different styled uniforms with coins from the shop that will match your team’s color. This is a way for players to easily identify which players are a part of which team but is also a cute way to represent your team’s color together. Uniforms will only be brought to Ride or Dies so you will be able to keep your individuality and let your personality shine through in solo-play.

Now, a common problem with games that are cooperation and duo-style is when players abandon their teammate. I know how frustrating it can be when you are trying to have fun and somebody ruins it by ditching you in a partner-styled game. To try to prevent this, players who abandon their teammate during the game will be punished by cool-down times and decreased levels. Even if you disconnect because of internet problems you will unfortunately still have to accept the consequences. If a player repeatedly tries to sabotage gameplay by leaving their partner, then that will result in a ban from the Ride or Dies game mode. If you don’t want to play with a partner then don’t play the game mode, it isn’t cool to ruin the fun for others!

With all of that said, I’m super excited to be announcing this new feature and I can’t wait to see how many friendships it forms! I plan on making each Ride or Die challenge unique and co-op style that will require participation from both teammates. This game mode will definitely be more intense and combative, so I’m looking forward to seeing how it will play out! :grin:

Want to join our community Discord server?

• You must be over 13+, in compliance with Roblox and Discord’s terms and guidelines. If you are found to be under that age you will be removed from our server.

• Zelnus HQ announces important information about the games, hosts game nights and events, and has a diverse and inclusive community. You are able to give feedback for the games and connect with our moderators. If you need to report a bug or a person for abuse, this is the perfect place to come!

• Upon joining, read over the rules in the #rules channel and then head over to the #verify channel and type “!verify” to begin chatting!

• If you are under 13, click here to join our group on Roblox instead where you can post messages to the group wall!

or click here to join our community server!

7 Likes