Sadvies Commission Portfolio (OUTDATED)

About Me

Hello there! I am Sadvies, and I am a Roblox Builder. I am 16 years old, and I specialize in building cafes, home-stores, and certain fundamental games. I work better with a community of builders, as well as by myself. My self commission is to achieve my goals that I have set in-place for myself during my building career

Showcase

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school and other extra curriculum activities. If I am out for any breaks such as Christmas break and etc, I’ll most definitely let you know.

Contact

You can get into touch with me through discord. (@jay04847

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Want to let you know that there is a grammar mistake were you said “building” instead of “build”.

1 Like

OH! Yeah, thanks for being on the lookout, I see now.

2 Likes

-Anyomonus
5 STAR RATING, GREAT BUILDER, QUALITY WORK, RECOMMENDED! GREAT DYNAMICS AND HAS LOTS OF TIME!
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

3 Likes

Ah! I really appreciate your feedback! :slight_smile:

I would like to hire you for my game. I don’t have an idea yet, so if you could help me with that, I’ll pay you some more. My game will probably be a Simulator type game. If you could help me with choosing what simulator. E.g. Running Simulator.

Please reply/message me if you’re interested.

Please tell me how much you want to be paid for your work.
My Discord is nob#0863 if you’re interested.

Your discord isn’t correct, but I’d love to hire you. My discord is MattDevss#1337

@sadvies0084 apologies for the late response.

If your commisions are still open, add me DragonT#3697 as your discord doesn’t work.