Sales are NOT going through on sales category, HELP

Hey all,

I’ve been dealing with a very serious issue on at least 2 of my games recently, where a lot of my sales are being delayed or EVEN DON’T GO THROUGH.

Games in question: POSSIBLE OBBY - Roblox , RAGE QUIT OBBY 2 🏆 - Roblox

For example, only 2 sales have been registered on the group revenue page for this specific user, as shown below;

However, I’m able to confirm through a webhook I added that much more sales have came from this user and just not have been registered;

ONLY 2 SALES out of 12 made by this user has actually gone through. This is SERIOUS, my pending robux has decreased substantially due to this and my monetization analytics have PLUMMETED, causing my game to lose many players.

Has anyone else here dealt with anything similar, and does anyone know how I can fix this and receive a refund for all sales that haven’t gone through ASAP?? Thank you.

7 Likes

this is happening today for me as well, and the thing is that I tested it by buying something in my game and even that doesnt show up

5 Likes

That would explain this immediate decrease practically overnight while the player count was still increasing.

If this is actually a real issue that’s gonna be catastrophic.

1 Like

so does anyone know why this is happening or is it a Roblox bug?