Sales Data download is labeling Gamepass sales as "Null"

Downloading Sales Data for an account now labels any Gamepass sales as “Null” for Asset Id, Asset Name, and Asset Type.
This was not the case in June 2023 and earlier. The issue happened some time in July
Without this data, I can’t tell where exactly my income is coming from, nor what specific gamepasses of mine are being sold.

The highlighted areas are missing data. The data should be something like 12345, School Bus Customer, Game Pass.

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/transactions

2 Likes

We’re also experiencing this in our Sales of Goods exports, we have a lot of ongoing purchases so we’ve been able to query our imported SOG’s data and pinpoint that the “Null” product behaviour started from 2023-07-29 at 02:22:48 UTC.

Products with the game pass type are set to null, on the “Asset Id”, “Asset Name” and “Asset Type” columns, meaning we’re unable to determine which products these purchases came from; apart from the price of the product; which isn’t ideal but we’ve had to make do this month.

This behaviour is still occurring as of the reports downloaded today.

This is a critical issue for us, as a business we’re unable to identify and analyze our sales on the product level.

We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database, and we’ll follow up when we have an update!

Thanks for the report!

Hey everyone, this is fixed! Thanks for the report :slight_smile: