Same game work diferently in roblox and in studio

Hi,
I was making game and it run ok, but then i tried to use roblox except of roblox studio. But it was extremly lagy. I dont use is studion in the game.
game:

studio (sry for bad settings in obs):

(sry for bad audio setting of obs, so there is some sound on backgroung (idk why))
Any idea why it can be?

1 Like

Because Roblox studio is not FE compatible, whereas Roblox is. if you have some scripts that don’t work with FE, then they would either not work in actual Roblox or just lag

what is FE???

Filtering Enabled. search it up

ik what is Filtering enabled, i just didnt match it with FE. I use only remote events for everything and filtering enabled is turned on

and what i know, filtering enabled off was deleted, so it dont afect game

???
Studio is FE compatible, so this is not the problem.

From what I know, in studio, the Scripts load last and the Player loads first. In-Game its the opposite. This means you will have to use WaitForChild("") incase something isn’t there.

1 Like

It is just laggy, not unloading. And I have skin select process before it. So this isn’t problem.

To reduce lag, you could enable ‘StreamingEnabled’ and configure the max-min distance it loads.

From the video it appears like you have your graphic on the maximum settings, try lower your graphics level, but if you have a good PC, then the issue is most likely with how you scripted the system.

Its all on server and my pc have 6core i9 and nvidia1060 max-q and 16 gb ram, so I don’t think that this is problem

then its most likely caused by inefficient scripting, if your handling the animation and movement of the chicken on the server then this is for sure the problem.

There is no animation, I tween var, and every render tick, I reposition the car

That is just as bad, and is for sure the source of the lag

Ik, but I don’t have idea, how to tween model directly

A better solution would be to the use the normal character model, and then you can weld the chicken to the root part of the character, and just make the character transparent, then you would need to lock the characters to up on down, so would basically have to remove the default animate script and then use the context action service to bind the up and down movement functions to there respective keys, and all of this can be done on the client.

Chicken is only porting on w press. Cars are bigger problem.

instead of tweening them just use physics, i found an article you can learn about part.Velocity here:Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub, and its not problematic. This way you can just put the truck model on the part and it will move without tweening it.

That is quite problematic, because I need to move them by walls at left and at right

I edited my reply above, and what your saying doesnt really make sense about it being problematic.

I need to go thru can colide walls