Sam's Roblox Scripting Portfolio

Hello and welcome to my portfolio! I’m Sam, a Roblox scripter with over two years of experience. While I may not have the same level of expertise as some other scripters, I offer my services at more affordable prices without compromising on quality.

Services Offered:

• Custom Scripting: Whether you need basic scripts for your game or more advanced functionality, I can help bring your ideas to life.
  • Game Enhancements: Want to add fun features like interactive elements, mini-games, or player tools? I’ve got you covered.
  • UI Scripting: While I’m not a designer, I excel at scripting user interfaces. If you have a design ready, I can bring it to life with functional UI elements.
  • Emergency Lighting Systems (ELS): I specialize in creating realistic ELS for emergency vehicles. From police cars to fire trucks, I can design and implement dynamic lighting systems that add realism to your game.

Why Choose Me?

• Affordable Pricing: I understand the importance of budget constraints, especially for indie developers. I offer my services at competitive rates to ensure that you get the most value for your money.
  • Friendly Service: I pride myself on being easy to work with and always strive to provide a positive experience for my clients.
  • Quality Work: Despite my lower rates, I never compromise on quality. You can expect well-written, efficient scripts that meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Contact Me:

Got a project in mind or just want to chat? Feel free to reach out to me on Discord! You can send me a direct message, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Discord: .smoothbrainsam

I’m excited to work with you and help bring your Roblox projects to life!