Samurai Legends GFX

Hello! I recently created a GFX for an upcoming game called Samurai Legends. I wanted to get feedback so I can keep improving my skills.

This can also be found on my twitter here

15 Likes

Whoa that’s a really nicely made gfx! There isn’t much to critique since it’s nicely made. They only suggestion I can make is adding texture to the building in the background. Else it’s a nicely made gfx. Can’t wait to see more work from you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good job, honestly one of the best thumbnails i’ve ever seen! I Don’t think theres anything bad about it. Good Job keep it up!

1 Like

Overall, it looks amazing! :grinning: Just one small detail: The grass looks like it’s going through the character’s foot in the left forground. It’s the guy’s left foot. I don’t know if it’s possible to fix that but I thought I’d let you know.

1 Like

Looks pretty good! Lighting is a bit heavy in my opinion.

1 Like

Looking like a great render, and overall a pretty solid thumbnail!

Some nitpicks:

• There are some no-clipping issues, shown down below:
    (The grass going through the left-most character’s foot)
    (The sword’s hilt is going through this character’s hand a tad)
  • Some posing is a bit awkward:
    (I don’t know what she is doing here, sitting and slicing a sword? Doesn’t seem very safe. :joy:)
  • And I think the set looks a bit empty, maybe if there were mountains looming in the back the set would have looked much larger and also would have nailed that “Japan” look. :stuck_out_tongue:

Overall, you did a great job! Pat yourself on the back for making such a great thumbnail. :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing work! Nothing I see that is worth critiquing about. 10/10 :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback!
I agree with the grass clipping through the foot. I didn’t really notice that. I will be more cautious of that in the future.
I did the sword thing on purpose because I wanted to make it look like he was holding it.
For the girl sitting, yes. Shes just sitting and slicing a sword. Ahah
Also this is an floating island! There’s no mountains. Aaha.

1 Like

Nice work Im trying to make one but it got messed up and I gave up aww I really want to make one, good work tho

1 Like